Celebrity Faces Stiff Competition

RedneckBob

Hi y'all Redneck Bob hear !

Warning. What y'all are about to here may offend some. This is for mature audiences only !

Here goes.

For several months there has been this ad run on TV, mostly during sporting events. The ad features this fairly young couple, maybe in there 40's, packing there bags for a trip. The next thing you see is them getting into their car and driving off. Then all of a sudden you see the backside of a cruise ship, then the front side of the cruise ship and finally their cabin as they enter it.

The cruise ship is Oceania's Riviera at the cruise port in Barcelona.

So what's the big deal, an ad for Oceania. Well the ad was not related to the boat. It was about the new single pack pill that offers, let's say, cruise enjoyment. many of you refer to it as the blue pill.

So now you know the rest of the story.

I'm Redneck Bob, "Good Day!"

(kind of catchy thread title for subject ain't it)

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I've seen this ad and thought the same thing as you, another cruise commercial, and then BAM!!! Single packs for your cruise vacation enjoyment!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for your response.

I ran a similar thread on Oceania and got very little response. I surmised that no one on Oceania wanted to touch this thread with a ten foot pole :eek:

Far to young to know what a blue pill is [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Everyone knows it is from the movie "The Matrix."

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe

Slight difference. Redneck Bob's pill makes you believe whatever SHE wants you to believe.[emoji6] [emoji1]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Which ever way you look at it, Cypher's quote from "The Matrix" is appropriate:

Why oh why,didn't I take the blue pill??

Perhaps Celebrity could get into the next commercial if they set up two bathtubs next to each other on the lawn of an S-class ship :)

BTW, does anyone know the meaning of the two bathtubs? It's a memorable image but it's very confusing why, if the pill works, you wouldn't want to be in the same tub.

Perhaps Celebrity could get into the next commercial if they set up two bathtubs next to each other on the lawn of an S-class ship :)

BTW, does anyone know the meaning of the two bathtubs? It's a memorable image but it's very confusing why, if the pill works, you wouldn't want to be in the same tub.

Maybe that would be too risqué :eek:

Oh, I forgot I just saw a commercial for a new men's cologne by Gucci with a man and women sharing the same bathtub.

Hi y'all Redneck Bob hear !

Warning. What y'all are about to here may offend some. This is for mature audiences only !

Here goes.

For several months there has been this ad run on TV, mostly during sporting events. The ad features this fairly young couple, maybe in there 40's, packing there bags for a trip. The next thing you see is them getting into their car and driving off. Then all of a sudden you see the backside of a cruise ship, then the front side of the cruise ship and finally their cabin as they enter it.

The cruise ship is Oceania's Riviera at the cruise port in Barcelona.

So what's the big deal, an ad for Oceania. Well the ad was not related to the boat. It was about the new single pack pill that offers, let's say, cruise enjoyment. many of you refer to it as the blue pill.

So now you know the rest of the story.

I'm Redneck Bob, "Good Day!"

(kind of catchy thread title for subject ain't it)

Is the female wearing the blue dress and blue pill include in the cruise package?. Good bye Celebrity hello Oceania's Riviera.