Specialty restaurant reservations

taffyemma

It depends on your cabin cat

It is better to book as soon as you time slot comes up

The date show be noted on your invoice or on Oceania website under "MY Account"

When can I make reservations in the specialty restaurant?

Specialty restaurant reservations may be made in advance in the Booked Cruises section of My Account on our website, or by phone, according to the schedule below, and may be changed up until 7 days prior to sailing. Reservations must be paid in full prior to making reservations. Reservations may also be made onboard. Guests with priority embarkation privileges (Concierge and above) will have Priority Reservations from 11:00am until 1:00pm in Polo Grill. Guests in other staterooms can make their specialty restaurant reservations from 1:00pm - 5pm.

Owner’s Suite, Vista Suite and Oceania Suite

Advance reservations may be made on the date final payment is due and has been received, which varies between 90 and 150 days, depending on length of sailing.

Penthouse Suite

Reservations may be made 75 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

Concierge Level Veranda

Reservations may be made 60 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

All Other Categories

Reservations may be made 45 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/faq/

Edited by LHT28

There are a group of 6 of us that are taking our first Oceania cruise to Tahiti in February 2017. I was wondering if anyone on here have taken this cruise and could help us with an excursion question.

There are 3 islands that we will be visiting that have either no excursions that you can book, or a very limited choice of excursions to pick from. If anyone has been to the following islands and can offer us any recommendations for things to do for the day I would really appreciate it:

Nuka Hiva

Fakarava

Rangiroa

We have paid a lot of money for this cruise and we really don't want to stay on the ship for 3 of our stops. Thanks so much in advance for any advice you can give.

Linda

There are a group of 6 of us that are taking our first Oceania cruise to Tahiti in February 2017. I was wondering if anyone on here have taken this cruise and could help us with an excursion question.

Linda

You may want to start a new thread as your post has nothing to do with dining reservations which is the topic of this thread

Also check the Ports of call forum for South Pacific

FYI - Few people book the specialty restaurants for the first night of a cruise. Don't waste your allotted reservations on that night. In all likelihood, if you show up at one of them, or if you go to the Main Dining Room, you will be offered a specialty for that night.

Hi.

Just booked our first Oceania cruise and I'm a bit confused about the above. I understood that the speciality restaurants are complimentary, yet the above, and the website mentions that the reservation must be paid in full at time of booking?!?

Hi.

Just booked our first Oceania cruise and I'm a bit confused about the above. I understood that the speciality restaurants are complimentary, yet the above, and the website mentions that the reservation must be paid in full at time of booking?!?

Perhaps you are confusing restaurant reservations with reservations for shore excursions?

The former are free, the latter must be paid for in full (unless they are part of your O Life choice)

Edited by Paulchili

Hi.

Or were you perhaps trying to book La Reserve?

There is a charge for it.

See post #2 that Lyn posted as to when you can make your reservations

Edited by ORV

Hi.

I agree their wording is confusing

"Reservations must be paid in full prior to making reservations."

They should put Cruise must be paid in full

Their proofreader needs some better glasses ;)

if you are still on this thread, you MUST do this in Rangiroa!!!!! Best excursion EVER!!!!!

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g1154800-d3805693-Reviews-Ile_aux_Recifs-Avatoru_Rangiroa_Tuamotu_Archipelago.html

It would be great if you would not encourage that type of eccentric thread hijacking by responding to it.

Not trying to be "the boss of you", but the Boards will become a complete madhouse if we do not respect the guidelines.

Edited by JimandStan