Reaching a passenger on the Brillance now 12/19

Amercury

Hey CC friends , I need to reach some passengers who are on the Brilliance right now. Is anyone doing a live blog on board that I may have missed? They are not responding to email, so no internet package. They are deck 4. It's important that we reach them. Thanks for your help!

Hey CC friends , I need to reach some passengers who are on the Brilliance right now. Is anyone doing a live blog on board that I may have missed? They are not responding to email, so no internet package. They are deck 4. It's important that we reach them. Thanks for your help!

Call RCI. They should have a phone number for emergency contact with the Brilliance.

Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888) 724-7447. Or from outside the U.S. they can call (321) 953-9003. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply.

I had similar trouble reaching family. The supplied phone number and email didn't work. Try their Twitter or Facebook accounts - they reply vey quickly to those

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No luck yet. They didn't buy the ships internet package. The Brilliance is in Cozumel today, we're hoping they take advantage of free WiFi at many locations to check in.

No luck yet. They didn't buy the ships internet package. The Brilliance is in Cozumel today, we're hoping they take advantage of free WiFi at many locations to check in.

I can put a note on their stateroom door if you tell me what stateroom and what you want on the note.

I can put a note on their stateroom door if you tell me what stateroom and what you want on the note.

Thank you so much for that offer! They just got in touch with their family :). Everyone is breathing a little easier now. Thanks again!

That was very nice of you to offer! I hope Santa is very good to you! (If Santa is your Holiday icon ?!). If not, at least then....

Have a Very Happy New Year!!:D

- Miriam

Actually I meant contact RCI via Twitter or Facebook. I had to reach my mom last year on the Allure, and via Facebook RCI arranged to get a message left for her at her stateroom

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So what was the big emergency?

Everyone wants to know.

But everyone is afraid to ask.....

I think it will be ok to share now....... The young couple on board left their baby with Grandma & Grandpa for safe keeping, the baby contracted RSV and is in the hospital. Everyone realizes they can't do anything while on the ship , the Grandparents just needed to let them know what was going on. They connected via WiFi while in port this morning. The Grandparents are feeling better but I'm sure the kids(young couple) are going out of their mind with worry. It's their first baby, first trip away & first cruise.

I offered to help with my CC connections and you guys came through with suggestions as well as "I'll leave a note on their door" . I am extremely grateful for your quick responses! Thank you & Merry Christmas!