B2B guarantee

lrockwitt

I did a B2B a few months ago out of San Pedro on the Ruby. I originally had the same staterooms but excepted a upgrade for the first 5 day cruise which meant changing staterooms. I introduced myself to the new steward before the change. Everyone doing the B2B had to meet around 10 am as we ALL had to leave the ship together to clear customs, there were 80 of us. If I would do it again I would want the same stateroom for both cruises so that I didn't have to rush out of the stateroom. They moved everything to the new stateroom which was nice.

It took some time to find 2 cruises where I could get the same stateroom but hearing other peoples stories this is a good choice.

Tom😎

We have a b2b booked for this coming January. We just assume that we will have to change cabins. Our turnaround is in Fort Lauderdale. We have been there many times, so will not be touring. I may walk to Total Wines to replenish our supply. :)

I am curious; if you book a b2b gty. as one sailing, is there a chance that you will be assigned different cabins on each half? We booked a gty. on a Royal 20 day sailing, which is really 2 10 nighters b2b. Now I am wondering if we can be assigned 2 different rooms.

I am curious; if you book a b2b gty. as one sailing, is there a chance that you will be assigned different cabins on each half? We booked a gty. on a Royal 20 day sailing, which is really 2 10 nighters b2b. Now I am wondering if we can be assigned 2 different rooms.

If you booked once cruise with one booking number, then you will receive one boarding pass for the entire cruise with one cabin. That is one of the advantages of booking it as a single cruise.

If you booked once cruise with one booking number, then you will receive one boarding pass for the entire cruise with one cabin. That is one of the advantages of booking it as a single cruise.

Thanks! That's what I was hopng.:)

SF Port b2b

You do have to meet and get off the ship but just to immigration (don't to go down stairs like in LA)

Then you get to get right back on the ship.

Also on LA they make you wait which I hate. They should let you right back on.

(Going on b2b cruise in Oct from LA -hating transit day already)