Question for Graham (gbenjo)

I will drink to that Mr Gut, we want the red carpet, but I fear MrGbenjos does not do Carnival brand ships like QM2. He does...Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Azamara etc. I think !!

Yeah I broke that news to her.

She was devastated.

Im surprised at some of the responses to this, I bought my mother onto the Queen Victoria for a week in Sydney during the 2016 world cruise and we got off later in the evening to go to the opera house and dinner and reboarded before we departed with no problems, so I'm surprised if Cunard is treated any differently to other lines............

(and I dont think I'm the poster Gbenjo is referring to!)

Cunard cruises are very different to others in many ways.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Cunard cruises are very different to others in many ways.:D

A Cunard Voyage Uncle Mic, a voyage, not a cruise I was told by some Brit Cunarder on CC Cunard section. Will have to behave I will. No drinking cider out of cans and bottles, glass job. I might not even get my stubby holder past QM2 security,'Here comes another bogan Colonial' they will say, WRONG !! I have some class. lol.

Indeed I am even going to embark in my blazer and chinos to blend in with the Brit world cruisers and the more posh Orstralians.

Edited by NSWP

A Cunard Voyage Uncle Mic, a voyage, not a cruise I was told by some Brit Cunarder on CC Cunard section. Will have to behave I will. No drinking cider out of cans and bottles, glass job. I might not even get my stubby holder past QM2 security,'Here comes another bogan Colonial' they will say, WRONG !! I have some class. lol.

Indeed I am even going to embark in my blazer and chinos to blend in with the Brit world cruisers and the more posh Orstralians.

Jolly good show old boy.:D

YOu will need a paper copy of your setsail as the CIA will stamp it after they check you in so that as you proceed along the way to the ship staff can see that you have actually checked in. We can print out a setsail at the pier if a guest does not have one.

Can't help you with the B2B check in as I have never done one and is handled by the ship.

Thank you Graeme [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll be fine Uncle Les, after five days of the three Guts anything will seem classy to the POMS.

Just find a stubbie holder with the Union Jack on it...

then they will all want one:D:D

That's good to hear, as long as you are amusing yourselves !!

Do you have any advice about where to park a hire car in Hobart overnight?

Going on ovation and we have 2 days in Hobart so thinking about hiring a car for the 2 days. Thanks

Edited by Miamia65

Going on ovation and we have 2 days in Hobart so thinking about hiring a car for the 2 days. Thanks

Perhaps at the hire care place itself or at least they may be able to suggest a parking place.

Just find a stubbie holder with the Union Jack on it...

then they will all want one:D:D

The Pom Cunarders won't need a stubby holder, they drink their ales @ room temperature, even though it will be 40 C in the shade, heading through the tropics, Sydney to Honkers.

Although these days a chilled lager or two is available in UK and the Brit ships, Stella Artois, Kronenburg, Carlsberg, who said Fosters, aaaagh !! lol.

Edited by NSWP

The Pom Cunarders won't need a stubby holder, they drink their ales @ room temperature, even though it will be 40 C in the shade, heading through the tropics, Sydney to Honkers.

Although these days a chilled lager or two is available in UK and the Brit ships, Stella Artois, Kronenburg, Carlsberg, who said Fosters, aaaagh !! lol.

They sell them as Oil cans.:eek:

I agree about asking the hire car company, but there is parking near the dock.

I agree about asking the hire car company, but there is parking near the dock.

Sorry to interrupt your chatting, I hope the old people's home is looking after you all but if it was me I would be spending my pension on cruising!

Where is the parking near the Hobart dock- does anyone care to find me a map in your spare time lol?

Sorry to interrupt your chatting, I hope the old people's home is looking after you all but if it was me I would be spending my pension on cruising!

Where is the parking near the Hobart dock- does anyone care to find me a map in your spare time lol?

Pension, what pension, no pension here - self funded retiree and indeed I spend all that on cruising. !! I could have bought 2 Winnebagos by now after 22 cruises. lol. Back to the arvo nap. I have to build my stamina for QM2. A lot of cider and red wine to be consumed thereon.