Question for Graham (gbenjo)

Sorry to interrupt your chatting, I hope the old people's home is looking after you all but if it was me I would be spending my pension on cruising!

Where is the parking near the Hobart dock- does anyone care to find me a map in your spare time lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were there November 2015 and we parked our hire car just our side the gates in the University car park and there is also parking on Hunter St just around the corner. Parking meters from 8am and till around 6pm I think I've got the times right. Just google Hobart cruise terminal.

Sorry to interrupt your chatting, I hope the old people's home is looking after you all but if it was me I would be spending my pension on cruising!

Where is the parking near the Hobart dock- does anyone care to find me a map in your spare time lol?

I found a few spots to the right when exiting the pier gates. As mentioned above, it is free from 6PM to 8AM. :)

We were there November 2015 and we parked our hire car just our side the gates in the University car park and there is also parking on Hunter St just around the corner. Parking meters from 8am and till around 6pm I think I've got the times right. Just google Hobart cruise terminal.

Thank you lazy day

Pension, what pension, no pension here - self funded retiree and indeed I spend all that on cruising. !! I could have bought 2 Winnebagos by now after 22 cruises. lol. Back to the arvo nap. I have to build my stamina for QM2. A lot of cider and red wine to be consumed thereon.

Haha [emoji23] swear I read something about an old people's home [emoji23]

What for???:confused:

All these poor old dudes from the Sunset Home, chatting away to each other, ignoring thread titles.

They are as likely to catch the ferry to Manly, or a Captain Cook dinner service, when we should be on Ovulation of the Seas.

You have to guide the right way, spechial treatment, red carpet square at the ready.

All these poor old dudes from the Sunset Home, chatting away to each other, ignoring thread titles.

They are as likely to catch the ferry to Manly, or a Captain Cook dinner service, when we should be on Ovulation of the Seas.

You have to guide the right way, spechial treatment, red carpet square at the ready.

??????? Ovulation ??????? Really?