Viking Star West Indies Trip Photos

cocopico

We did the Christmas West Indies Explorer cruise out of San Juan. The ship was great, which was good because we spent two days "at sea" -- one scheduled (Christmas day) and one unscheduled (weather was too rough to dock in Tortolla). Despite occasional rain (perhaps "monsoon" would be a more apt description in Barbados) we really enjoyed the trip. Here's a link to some photos from both the ship and the islands if anyone is interested:

We did the Christmas West Indies Explorer cruise out of San Juan. The ship was great, which was good because we spent two days "at sea" -- one scheduled (Christmas day) and one unscheduled (weather was too rough to dock in Tortolla). Despite occasional rain (perhaps "monsoon" would be a more apt description in Barbados) we really enjoyed the trip. Here's a link to some photos from both the ship and the islands if anyone is interested:

We were also on this cruise. Thanks for sharing your photos - they are brilliant. How did you get pictures with absolutely no one around!!!!

Jill

Thank you for posting your photos. We are going on this same cruise next month. I see that you are a professional photographer and I must say your photos are spectacular! WOW!

Your photos are amazing!! Thank you for posting these. I would love to know where you were in some of them - which island/power/excursion! Did you use exclusively Viking excursions, or were some of these private?

Thanks again very much for sharing!

Thanks ever so much for sharing your beautiful photos. The lighting in each picture is outstanding.

Your pictures of San Juan and of the ship interiors ,spa and pool area are all the place I will explore when my cruise date finally arrives.

We will have six sea days in a row so looking forward to spending time each day in the spa area.

You have two photos of loungers in the the spa. Are they avalible to use without having a massage appointment? Or are they waiting areas before/after a spa treatment?

Thanks ever so much for sharing your beautiful photos. The lighting in each picture is outstanding.

Your pictures of San Juan and of the ship interiors ,spa and pool area are all the place I will explore when my cruise date finally arrives.

We will have six sea days in a row so looking forward to spending time each day in the spa area.

You have two photos of loungers in the the spa. Are they avalible to use without having a massage appointment? Or are they waiting areas before/after a spa treatment?

All the loungers in the spa are for general use. Jill