Bon voyage Circle South America !

Gaznjo

Self Insurance????

Risky....we had friends many years ago and the husband had a heart attack at Niagra Falls. She had to fly home and sell the house.:eek::eek:

That's what I said.

The issue is could you survive that sort of bill.

Interesting aside one of my cruises this year, I booked with someone I'd never used, simply because they had a $20 deposit offer on a short cruise, for the first time EVER I was asked for proof of travel insurance or a signed waiver before final payment.

I've got an annual policy this year.

Self Insurance????

Risky....we had friends many years ago and the husband had a heart attack at Niagra Falls. She had to fly home and sell the house.:eek::eek:

Yeah, I don't think self-insurance is the way to go, especially if you're more likely to need it e.g. at higher ages. Unless you're the kind to have a private jet on hand...

Interesting aside one of my cruises this year, I booked with someone I'd never used, simply because they had a $20 deposit offer on a short cruise, for the first time EVER I was asked for proof of travel insurance or a signed waiver before final payment.

I've got an annual policy this year.

Was it a different line as well? Some cruise lines require it more than others as well. Though the 'funny looking captain' TA have beefed up their processes lately so could have come from them (or their cruise division) as well...

Sea Princess in Papeete (Tahiti), French Polynesia today:

It does not look like its a great day for them.

Check the news...Papeete is under water, the airport is closed and all schools in Papeete and Moorea are closed. Not the best day to visit.:eek:

Yes....some of those streets would have been danger supremo.:eek:

lets hope they have smooth seas and lots of sunshine on their way tp Pitcairn.:)

Agreed.

I suppose Pitcairn Island would be a cruise around or do they get off onto the island.

Agreed.

I suppose Pitcairn Island would be a cruise around or do they get off onto the island.

No. Nowhere to come ashore. The Islanders come out in the longboat and then board the ship with their wares.......subject to weather conditions of course.