Bon voyage Circle South America !

Gaznjo

Yes .. I just had a look. According to Sea scanner she should be in Fortaleza now, but she is still a fair way off and showing only 12.6 knots according to AIS. The important date is her booking through the Panama Canal, They wont want to miss that or they will have to pay twice.

And that then will be $800,000. It was $400 grand on Island Princess through Panama in November. Worse still, miss their slot and wait a couple of days, or because of cost, ye olde Sea Princess might go through at night at reduced cost, that will make the pax real happy.:eek:

And that then will be $800,000. It was $400 grand on Island Princess through Panama in November. Worse still, miss their slot and wait a couple of days, or because of cost, ye olde Sea Princess might go through at night at reduced cost, that will make the pax real happy.:eek:

I think they will be OK as long as there are no more go slows. They have several sea days and a couple of ports before the canal to make up time.

Lima is okay but I would rather Cuzco or Sacred Valley with a Machu Pichu visit.

We had to cancel this cruise so to make up for it we are cruising on this years world cruise from Syd - New York..... then we are flying down to Peru to do a Machu - Cuzco - sacred valley - lake titicaca and amazon tour..... woo hoo

Sent from my iPad using Forums