Urgent... advice needed

Guys I'm freaking out. We sail tomorrow on HOTS. Just got to the airport and found out my passport is in my maiden name. I didn't even think twice about it. My drivers license and reservation is in my cruise name. I literally have no idea what to do. Called RCL emergency #. Was told to call at 9 to speak with a supervisor about hopefully changing the name on my reservation to my maiden name. Currently in the air and will call at 10:30 when we land. They said we "should" be good because we are outside of the 24 hour window. Still nervous tho! I can get a copy of my marriage certificate online through our county but it won't be certified. I'm such a meticulous planner and this just slipped right by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A copy of a birth certificate also? wow...I figured a marriage certificate (not license) would do it.

Bob, quick question, another subject. Have you ever used QLS or SAS for shuttle from FLL to POM? QLS's "terms and conditions" had several misspellings casuing me to feel uncomfortable. Please advise. Thank you!

A copy of a birth certificate also? wow...I figured a marriage certificate (not license) would do it.

Bob, quick question, another subject. Have you ever used QLS or SAS for shuttle from FLL to POM? QLS's "terms and conditions" had several misspellings casuing me to feel uncomfortable. Please advise. Thank you!

Well hopefully I should be able to use my marriage certificate and passport to prove the change. I just have no way of getting a certified copy. Our county does allow you to print it from online tho which I can do once we land.

Bob, quick question, another subject. Have you ever used QLS or SAS for shuttle from FLL to POM? !

A printed out birth certificate should not work, it is supposed to be a certified copy. Not sure on marriage certificate.

I've used SAS, highly recommend.

Marriage certificate would work with the OP's passport to show the name change. However, without the passport, one needs something to show citizenship, which the birth certificate does.

I've not used QLS or SAS. However, many have, and you can see these reports in the Florida Departures forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Can you get someone to send you your birth certificate? My dad forgot his medications on vacation, fedex guaranteed to get them there in like 12 hours. I've heard of an airline (delta) having a service where you can send something like this on a flight.

I always use SAS from FLL to Port of Miami and back. Always had good service and prompt pick up to the port.

Well hopefully I should be able to use my marriage certificate and passport to prove the change. I just have no way of getting a certified copy. Our county does allow you to print it from online tho which I can do once we land.

We wish you the best, and let us know what happened. Also please let us know how you liked HOTS. We sail on her in Sept.

You'll be fine with the marriage certificate (no need for birth certificate since you have a passport). DW traveled for several years with her "maiden name" passport after we were married. Your reservation and room charges might be in your maiden name, but that's about it.