Cost of Voom On Harmony with D+ discount

Can anyone tell me the cost of Voom surf only on Harmony is if you buy it on board? Is it 12.99 a day with 2 free days for being Diamond Plus?

I see the cruise planner has surf and stream at 11.99, but won't take my D+ discount and wanted to make sure it was 12.99 on board.

Edited by irishgal432

On Allure last week (Harmony should be same pricing) if you bought on the ship it was $12.99 for surf, $17.99 for surf and stream BUT those were the prices if you bought the package for the week. If you bought just the one day package it was $27.99 for surf and stream.

D+ would get a discount of $39.98 off a package. As D we received $19.99 off.

On Allure last week (Harmony should be same pricing) if you bought on the ship it was $12.99 for surf, $17.99 for surf and stream BUT those were the prices if you bought the package for the week. If you bought just the one day package it was $27.99 for surf and stream.

D+ would get a discount of $39.98 off a package. As D we received $19.99 off.

Do you know if you can use one of the coupons for the 1st 3 days and the 2nd coupon for the next 3 days of usage. EG:D+ coupons are worth $39.99 (on the Feb. & Easter Oasis cruise the D+ was worth $59.99) and equals 3 days of usage. Follow up with another D+ and get another 3 days of free of VOOM.

Do you know if you can use one of the coupons for the 1st 3 days and the 2nd coupon for the next 3 days of usage. EG:D+ coupons are worth $39.99 (on the Feb. & Easter Oasis cruise the D+ was worth $59.99) and equals 3 days of usage. Follow up with another D+ and get another 3 days of free of VOOM.

Whenever you purchase onboard for the lowest prices ($13/day Surf or $18/day for Surf&Stream), you must purchase for the remainder of the cruise.

Whenever you purchase onboard for the lowest prices ($13/day Surf or $18/day for Surf&Stream), you must purchase for the remainder of the cruise.

Bob,

So Surf and Stream is $18 per day, and the D+ discount is $40 off the package? (~$50)

Is it $40 off regardless of cruise length? I pre-purchased surf and stream at a 30% discount for my 5 night sailing for $59.95, but it appears I could save a whopping $9 if I cancel and just purchase onboard using my D+ discount?

Thanks,

Chris

Bob,

So Surf and Stream is $18 per day, and the D+ discount is $40 off the package? (~$50)

Is it $40 off regardless of cruise length? I pre-purchased surf and stream at a 30% discount for my 5 night sailing for $59.95, but it appears I could save a whopping $9 if I cancel and just purchase onboard using my D+ discount?

Thanks,

Chris

I don't think that you can combine the 2 discounts. However, for a 5 day Voom usage , if there are 2 D+, one can be used for 1 free day and the other D+ for the rest of the cruise. Therefore, the total cost comes to $11.97 (12.99X 4 -39.99). Also, if you skip a day, the cost would be 0.

Bob,

Thanks,

Chris

Yes, the discount has been equal to the cost of two 24-hour periods, which is usually $20 each.

The longer the cruise, the more discount you get from the pre-cruise purchase.

Thanks Bob....definitely need the surf and stream for my live reporting. [emoji4]i pre purchased on my Harmony sailing at the 30% discount price, but I think that was a better bargain on a 7 day sailing than the D+ discount

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For A D+ who can live just Surf (which is pretty good on Oasis class ships) you can have free VOOM.

Use first coupon on day 2 (you'll have internet via cell till dinner the first day) to buy two days on internet. Then, on day 4 buy the remaining days package with the second coupon (3x$13 -40) free.

For A D+ who can live just Surf (which is pretty good on Oasis class ships) you can have free VOOM.

Use first coupon on day 2 (you'll have internet via cell till dinner the first day) to buy two days on internet. Then, on day 4 buy the remaining days package with the second coupon (3x$13 -40) free.

Thanks...I'll try that. We'll see if Photobucket uploads work well on surf only. Nav didn't have voom last time we sailed, and it was painfully slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk