RCCL Symphony of the Seas Fanfare

Any thoughts or indications on where it will sail from?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lots of them, but I'll just sit back and watch. Things can change between now and them and they may put it once place for the first few months or year till its new home is ready. Or they could change their mind.

Edited by BillOh

I know I'm probably in the minority but I wish they'd build more of the smaller ships. When I'm on a cruise, I want to feel like I'm on a cruise. I've heard the ads for the mega ships say "you won't even feel like you're on a ship".

From a financial standpoint, I understand why RCI continues to build them. Maybe one day I'll give one a try.

I know I'm probably in the minority but I wish they'd build more of the smaller ships. When I'm on a cruise, I want to feel like I'm on a cruise. I've heard the ads for the mega ships say "you won't even feel like you're on a ship".

From a financial standpoint, I understand why RCI continues to build them. Maybe one day I'll give one a try.

I went on Harmony in December and was not sure how I would feel about a mega ship. But I actually found I liked it a lot. I was able to find more places of quiet to read and relax than on the smaller ships. That really surprised me!

Now I cannot wait to see the Symphony sailings as I am hoping to book the Inaugural sailing.

I went on Harmony in December and was not sure how I would feel about a mega ship. But I actually found I liked it a lot. I was able to find more places of quiet to read and relax than on the smaller ships. That really surprised me!

Now I cannot wait to see the Symphony sailings as I am hoping to book the Inaugural sailing.

Me too! We did the Harmony inaugural, it was great!

I would assume that the Symphony will sail the Mediterranean for the summer

Of 2018.

And also good looking. Radiance Class are BEAUTIFUL ships, and still look modern after 15 years on service. They should order more like those.

Same here. We went on Oasis in December, and we're pleasantly surprised by how much we liked it. We found that we spent most of our time in only two or three of the neighborhoods, so the size of the rest of the ship really didn't matter. My only major complaint is that the Viking Crown is now off limits to non-suite/non-Pinnacle passengers.

After doing the TA on Harmony - I will be booking Symphony.

And a few other trips. Australia is a long commute.

Raina

Loved your reviews of Navigator and Harmony. After reading your Navigator review and wonderful pictures I added that itinerary to my bucket list. Thanks for sharing.

• 5 weeks later...