Radiance Alaska 2018 Dates

akolasz

Hello!

I am looking to book a cruise in May 2018/June 2018 for Alaska SB Seward to Vancouver. I believe the bookings open up end of February but I am trying to get an idea of the dates. Not sure if anyone has any info on this but so far I was thinking it might be this.

Already on the schedule is Radiance 10 Night Hawaii leaving Hawaii on 5/3/2018 and arriving in Vancouver 5/13/2018. I'm guessing it would then turn around on 5/13 and head to Seward on the 7 night NB Alaska cruise making the first SB on 5/20/2018.

However, I noticed if comparing to the 2017 season the Radiance is doing a 12 Night Hawaii cruise leaving Hawaii 5/5/2017 and arriving in Vancouver 5/17/2017. Then it is doing a 9 Night NB from Vancouver to Seward making the first Seward SB 7 Night on 5/26/2017.

So now I'm not sure what to think for 2018. Any insight would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Radiance has been sailing between Vancouver and Seward on Fridays for years. If the ship has its first Alaska cruise on Sunday, May 13, I would expect it to be a short cruise. Or, the ship could do a 5-night Pacific Coastal cruise so that its first Alaska cruise is on Friday, May 18.

• 4 weeks later...

I am anxious to see the dates too. Since the ship arrives on Sunday, May 13 in Vancouver I would like to know what is scheduled between then and Friday, May 18 southbound from Anchorage? Normally the Radiance sails in the opposite direction as the Millennium - so maybe a 5 day to Seward? Or a 12 night (which seems less likely).

I am waiting as well and very frustrated that RCI is taking so long --- it's not like they have tons of ships to schedule for Alaska. For now, I have a great B2B (8 days and then 7 day) reservation with Celebrity for the May time frame --- great price as well for an inside. If RCI comes out with a great itinerary and price I might consider switching.

I am waiting as well and very frustrated that RCI is taking so long --- it's not like they have tons of ships to schedule for Alaska. For now, I have a great B2B (8 days and then 7 day) reservation with Celebrity for the May time frame --- great price as well for an inside. If RCI comes out with a great itinerary and price I might consider switching.

Unfortunately Royal releases them this way and all dates this late, or later every year...

Unfortunately Royal releases them this way and all dates this late, or later every year...

I have booked before with Royal to Alaska in February. True, they seem to be releasing later but makes no sense to me as a consumer. It is what it is --- just curious at this point as to what they will be offering in May.

I have booked before with Royal to Alaska in February. True, they seem to be releasing later but makes no sense to me as a consumer. It is what it is --- just curious at this point as to what they will be offering in May.

We are also looking for Alaska for May 2018. Original schedule showed that it should have been released this week, revised schedule shows next week.

Loved all your pictures of Alaska in your signature, thanks for sharing them.

We are also looking for Alaska for May 2018. Original schedule showed that it should have been released this week, revised schedule shows next week.

Loved all your pictures of Alaska in your signature, thanks for sharing them.

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it -- you're welcome.

At least we don't have too much longer to wait....

I just wish they would publish the itineraries sooner - before bookings open. I know they know what ships are sailing in Alaska by now and where they are headed!

We are waiting to book alaska on rci as soon as it becomes available. I check every day.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You can check everyday but more than likely very late next Tuesday night-Wednesday morning the booking should be open.