AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 3/18/2022 at 5:08 PM, michelerdh72 said:

I thought they sent out an email about the Walmart cards... probably the Wednesday email with the weekly code?  But IIRC it did appear on the main page when logged into their rewards site.

They might have. I don't even check the emails anymore. I get more codes from this thread than what they send me. Also, my Rewards acct. is attached to an old email that I don't use anymore. I've tried to get them to update it (which they say they did), but they still keep coming to that old address. So I have to keep it just for my Rewards account, and since it's the only emails that go there, I don't even look anymore. I guess I should call them again and see if someone new can figure it out.

On 3/30/2022 at 11:16 AM, SNJCruisers said:

LOVE4ALLSTATE 

2000 points

Sorry I'm new with this. How do I redeem this code?

Never mind figured it out. Both codes worked thanks

Edited by pohlerbear

8 hours ago, wgeddings said:

Did not work

You might have used it already. It's been posted in the past. I miss the old system. We used to get two different messages...one to tell us if the code was expired or another if we had already entered it. Now it's just one generic message. Only way to know for sure now is to look through our activity to see if we used it.

• Like 1

On the rewards website, there is a new daily spin the wheel contest - under 'Play, Instant Win'.  Not sure if a glitch, but it let me keep spinning until I won something (500pts).  Rules mention it ends April 11th.
Check it out and see if you win anything!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, MizzyMiz said:

On the rewards website, there is a new daily spin the wheel contest - under 'Play, Instant Win'.  Not sure if a glitch, but it let me keep spinning until I won something (500pts).  Rules mention it ends April 11th.

Cool, I won 1000 points. Thanks for sharing!

1 minute ago, canes20 said:

Let me spin 3 times. All  3 were big red X then said try again tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Same here. But look at it this way. You win 50 points per day by just logging in. So...I won 100 points for the 2 days I've played it. :classic_wink:  Plus....I bought enough gift cards to pay off our September 8 day eastern Caribbean cruise on the Dream!  Win win!  

4 hours ago, MizzyMiz said:

Thank you!  I won 3k!

9 hours ago, MizzyMiz said:

Thank you!  I never would have noticed it.  Also that is where the sweepstakes went.  We used to get a free entry in all sweepstakes each day for signing in but I think it doesn’t do that ant more

The Carnival offer of a $35 statement credit for $100 of spend is back on some Chase credit cards.  My wife has the offer on her Chase Sapphire, and I have it on my Chase Freedom.  Good until the end of April.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

The Carnival offer of a $35 statement credit for $100 of spend is back on some Chase credit cards.  My wife has the offer on her Chase Sapphire, and I have it on my Chase Freedom.  Good until the end of April.

Excellent! Congratulations. 

16 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

Awesome! Off to look

11 hours ago, nklpikl said:

Awesome! Off to look

Also worth looking for another current offer on some Chase credit cards:  10% statement credit on an $80 purchase at Office Depot/Office Max.  Buy an Amazon Gift Card and load it to your Amazon account, and that will be essentially 10% off anything Amazon sells, including Princess and Holland America gift cards.  Oh, how I miss the discounted Princess gift cards that they used to sell on Allstate!

6 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

Oh, how I miss the discounted Princess gift cards that they used to sell on Allstate!

You're preaching to the choir and putting salt in an open wound.  Kicking myself for not buying more than thirty 100.00 cards @ 15% off last year.

11 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

You're preaching to the choir and putting salt in an open wound.  Kicking myself for not buying more than thirty 100.00 cards @ 15% off last year.

I think the gift cards Gods were listening to us!!  

I just checked the AARP Rewards website and discounted Princess egift cards are back!  Denominations of $100 and $500, with a discount of 10%.   Not as good as the previous 15%, but still good.  As a reminder, you can get discounted multi-year AARP memberships for pretty cheap. Or even, I think, some sort of free trial membership (but am not sure about that). 

Perhaps this also means that we will see the return of Princess Gift Cards to Allstate after being absent for many months.

And in something really new (at least for me), AARP now also has discounted HAL gift cards in the same denominations.