New Sale - get 60% off second guest

Check your obc and prepaid gratuities. I went to rebook mine think I caught a deal, and I thought I had a couple hundred savings and actually if was a wash because it doesn't allow for the free prepaid gratuities. I'm going to call my agent again tomorrow just to be sure but that's what it appears to be. They are taking it off the price but then u get stuck later with gratuities

While usually I don't see price drops on the new "sales" this one surprised me.

Just repriced my March 2018 Oasis cruise and saved $213 per cabin.

Our booking on Oasis April 2018 is done $136 due to the fact that I can now use my $100 balcony discount.

Plus I am upgrading from a C2 to a C1. Right now for some strange reason the c2's are more expensive than the C1's .

Last sale they were giving the $150 instant savings so no balcony discount.

Bill

I just looked at my cruise on the Freedom for 12/03/17, and there is a saving of $300.00 on a E3 balcony after adding grats and ins.It requires an additional $250.00 deposit, but that's not a problem. the totals are $1856.00 to $1545.00. I hope they don't change their mind before 8AM when the office opens.

I just looked at my cruise on the Freedom for 12/03/17, and there is a saving of $300.00 on a E3 balcony after adding grats and ins.It requires an additional $250.00 deposit, but that's not a problem. the totals are $1856.00 to $1545.00. I hope they don't change their mind before 8AM when the office opens.

They are open now. Call 866-562-7625 and it prompt #5 and then #2 for a new reservation. They can adjust your price.

They are open now. Call 866-562-7625 and it prompt #5 and then #2 for a new reservation. They can adjust your price.

Thanks for the tip, just saved $330. We had even made our final payment already.

Tip for those in an x/guarantee type cabin, you may have to roll the dice on your cabin assignment again to take advantage of the savings, if you've already been assigned. For us it was worth it for the savings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While usually I don't see price drops on the new "sales" this one surprised me.

Just repriced my March 2018 Oasis cruise and saved $213 per cabin.

I saw those great prices this morning at around 7am, and was going to move one of my extra reservations that i have from an onboard booking. Balcony cabin was under $2500 Cad, then in a matter of 30 minutes price jumped to $3200. Another one i was looking at jumped over $1000 in matter of minutes. Good for you on scoring a great deal!

Thanks for the tip, just saved $330. We had even made our final payment already.

Tip for those in an x/guarantee type cabin, you may have to roll the dice on your cabin assignment again to take advantage of the savings, if you've already been assigned. For us it was worth it for the savings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to help I believe the pricing error has now been fixed so good thing we caught it early

Thanks Ken!!!!

Glad to help I believe the pricing error has now been fixed so good thing we caught it early

Thanks Ken!!!!

So that's why those prices are no longer showing...:mad: Every time I tried to click through the website stalled so I came here to look.

I did get an alert from the fish but I didn't check until now. They sent it at 2:12 am, for the record. Only suite discounts were showing on my cruise so I probably wouldn't have changed anyway (have 3 D5s for 5 people for 5k due to an earlier pricing glitch.)

I have to stay up later.

Edited by marci22

So that's why those prices are no longer showing...:mad: Every time I tried to click through the website stalled so I came here to look.

I did get an alert from the fish but I didn't check until now. They sent it at 2:12 am, for the record. Only suite discounts were showing on my cruise so I probably wouldn't have changed anyway (have 3 D5s for 5 people for 5k due to an earlier pricing glitch.)

I have to stay up later.

Or get up earlier.:)

Prices were down earlier this morning when I checked and when I called they went up almost $500 pp :eek:

I have to stay up later.

They fixed the mistake around 7:30- It was weird prices were changing a lot. I looked at a D7 on the OA for next April and the total came to $1820 first and then a short time later it went down to $1604. Now it's $1982

From what you all saying there was a glitch. I'm a little miffed as I was in my time 9pm looking around and saw the sale change to the BOGO. I immediately called them as I had a savings showing around 500 plus I could change ships for a small increase.. well she tells me as stated above no prepaid gratuities but it says there are. So I'm confused and she said to call in the morning because at that time she couldn't call royal to change my booking .so now I look and the prices is the same if not like 20 bucks more 😡I think she was wrong about the gratuities and like u all said there was a glitch when it changed!

From what you all saying there was a glitch. I'm a little miffed as I was in my time 9pm looking around and saw the sale change to the BOGO. I immediately called them as I had a savings showing around 500 plus I could change ships for a small increase.. well she tells me as stated above no prepaid gratuities but it says there are. So I'm confused and she said to call in the morning because at that time she couldn't call royal to change my booking .so now I look and the prices is the same if not like 20 bucks more I think she was wrong about the gratuities and like u all said there was a glitch when it changed!

When you get a cruise repriced you lose all the perks such as prepaid gratuities or OBC that were part of the old deal. You are basically booking the cruise as if it was a new booking today.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I snoozed and lost.:( Got up today thinking i was going to be calling in and saving money but alas, the prices have changed since 12:30am from a savings of $136 to a price that is $5.00 more than we paid.

Oh well.

Travel agents must be holding a lot of cabins for this cruise in April 2018 as there are slim pickins' on the the RCI site. Only 2 C1's that hold 3 left and not many C2's at all.

Time to wait for the next sale. lol

Bill

When you get a cruise repriced you lose all the perks such as prepaid gratuities or OBC that were part of the old deal. You are basically booking the cruise as if it was a new booking today.

Yeh I'm over it.. but there was prepaid gratuities the girl couldn't change my reservation as it was after 10pm Est. whether it was a glitch or not I'm ok.. glad to see some saved.

Edited by jpolm

I got the fish alert this morning. Did a mock booking around 6 AM. Holy moly, almost $900 cheaper!!! We are sailing in a Crown Loft Suite.

Called the online Travel Agent. Yes, yes, I do see you will save a bunch if we rebook. But......oh no..........but, we can't change it for you now. Royal does not open till 8 AM. Please call back at 8 AM.

You know where this is going....

Call back at 7:55 AM.

"Estimated wait time is 10 minutes due to high volume".

Finally get thru. Takes the rep a loooong time to get off the phone with Royal. To tell me, no, if we rebook you your price will go up. You have the best price, no need to rebook.

:mad:

I do another mock booking and sure enough the prices are thru the roof.

So, walk me off the ledge, or give me reason never to use a TA again - would I have been able to call Royal directly myself at 6 AM if I had not been using a TA and gotten thru "before Royal opened at 8 AM"?