Sapphire Princess to Aust. 2018

Wishing you luck on that score.

I just wonder how many kids will be on her?

Princess dont have many 4 berths and they are all sold:D

Couldn't be any worse than Radiance at Easter a couple of years ago and Explorer for Xmas /New Year.

:rolleyes:

I am surprised it hasnt sold more cabins.......we didnt realise when we booked it was going into the first week of holidays, we booked as it is my Birthday and we wanted to try the Golden and go back to Champagne Bay and Luganville.....and we got it cheap with lots of OBC, Free wine and Specialty restaurant. We know all the hidey places on Princess to get away from the crowds hehe.........and there is always my cabin!!!

Princess dont have many 4 berths and they are all sold:D

Couldn't be any worse than Radiance at Easter a couple of years ago and Explorer for Xmas /New Year.

:rolleyes:

I am surprised it hasnt sold more cabins.......we didnt realise when we booked it was going into the first week of holidays, we booked as it is my Birthday and we wanted to try the Golden and go back to Champagne Bay and Luganville.....and we got it cheap with lots of OBC, Free wine and Specialty restaurant. We know all the hidey places on Princess to get away from the crowds hehe.........and there is always my cabin!!!

Sounds like you have it sorted if there are too many kids but I would think RCI attracts a larger kid cohort anyway.

Sounds like you have it sorted if there are too many kids but I would think RCI attracts a larger kid cohort anyway.

Yeah, we just did a short Carnival 3 nighter, plenty of kids and all ages really.

We just mix it up, done the long ones with the older group.......school holidays, Xmas,New Year.

We prefer a longer cruise, repositioning with a land holiday and flight, but leave doesnt stretch that far every year. Decided to stay close to home while our $$ is down, maybe next year September/October a repositioning from Asia.

Andy has compulsory Xmas leave for 2 weeks, but the cruise prices are sky high, so might wait for a last minute drop......or stay home and sit in the spa:')

Ok, better get back on topic before John comes on a scolds me.......ah he is probably cruising anyway!!!

Yeah, we just did a short Carnival 3 nighter, plenty of kids and all ages really.

We just mix it up, done the long ones with the older group.......school holidays, Xmas,New Year.

We prefer a longer cruise, repositioning with a land holiday and flight, but leave doesnt stretch that far every year. Decided to stay close to home while our $$ is down, maybe next year September/October a repositioning from Asia.

Andy has compulsory Xmas leave for 2 weeks, but the cruise prices are sky high, so might wait for a last minute drop......or stay home and sit in the spa:')

Ok, better get back on topic before John comes on a scolds me.......ah he is probably cruising anyway!!!

Yeah, leave is always a issue. We have had a few shorter cruises (two done, two coming) that incorporate the weekend so that only one or two days of leave are needed.:D

Yeah, leave is always a issue. We have had a few shorter cruises (two done, two coming) that incorporate the weekend so that only one or two days of leave are needed.:D

and get to elite quicker;p (if with Princess/P&O)

• 2 weeks later...
They may well all be heading here.:D

I keep an eye on the port schedule for Fremantle, looking to see if there is going to be anything out of Freo next year, just noticed Diamond Princess is shown as calling twice in early September this year, but Princess is showing her as being in Japan. Curious!

I keep an eye on the port schedule for Fremantle, looking to see if there is going to be anything out of Freo next year, just noticed Diamond Princess is shown as calling twice in early September this year, but Princess is showing her as being in Japan. Curious!
I would be expecting one of them to come to Freo. Cruise lines often just book the port to lock it in well in advance but then may change which ship it is when the time is nearer.

So is the Sapphire coming ? Ha

Probably not:(

It is in Singapore until the 28 Nov 2018 and it doesnt match all the bookings for it in Melbourne.

Japan bookings for Diamond were cancelled for Nov/Dec 2018 so I guess that will come down again.

The Golden and Emerald are in Seattle and LA September 2018 so one of them will come across.

We want to book something for September/October next year, wish they would put theor itineraries out!!

Probably not:(

It is in Singapore until the 28 Nov 2018 and it doesnt match all the bookings for it in Melbourne.

Japan bookings for Diamond were cancelled for Nov/Dec 2018 so I guess that will come down again.

The Golden and Emerald are in Seattle and LA September 2018 so one of them will come across.

We want to book something for September/October next year, wish they would put theor itineraries out!!

Yeah I'm waiting on the Hawaii round trip, second half of the year.

Checking weekly, often more often.

That would be good if it does. the ship looks very interesting.

Yes, it is a possibility.

Going by the posts on the Princess board, alot would not sail on it because it has been Asianised, but hey us Aussies are used to that........they changed the Sun and Diamond for the Asian market and they still sail here.

Change it to AUD, include the gratuites, we are happy:D

Yes, it is a possibility.

Going by the posts on the Princess board, alot would not sail on it because it has been Asianised, but hey us Aussies are used to that........they changed the Sun and Diamond for the Asian market and they still sail here.

Change it to AUD, include the gratuites, we are happy:D

Yeah, I am not so keen on some of the features but would like to give her a go anyway.

Check this out. http://www.cruisecritic.com.au/news/news.cfm?ID=7712

Just saw this over on the Princess board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2480497

Check out the 9th paragraph.

Thankyou!! I hadnt read it all the way through.

I kind of guessed a while ago that something was going on as there are very early bookings into Sydney for September 2018, and all the other ships have bookings already. There are too many bookings for Princess at OPT for one ship between October and December.

Interesting to see what happens:D