Full size suites on Emerald or similar ship

jagoffee

My understanging is that the full suites on the Emerald differ only in location. The suites are basically the same size.

Are some of the balconies a different size due to their location?

Can someone point me to a thread or document that would explain any differences?

Thank you in advance for your help.

From the Princess deck plan, click on any suite to get a popup window with that specific cabin's square footage (includes balcony) and the Princess fare details. This will let you compare them to each other by size/cost. The deck plans also show comparative balcony sizes and things that are on the deck immediately above and below (cabins above and below are generally preferred).

All full suites have the same perks. There are some differences within the suite categories such as shelves, inside table in Owners suite, balcony cover, etc.

Once you narrow your cabin choices by size, location, and cost, start a new post asking specific questions about those choices. Specific questions like difference between Owners Suite vs Vista Suite or covered balcony or whatever on Emerald Princess.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for your input.

I think I was throw off by the layout note that says "this premium suite has a different." I am used to seeing actual layouts for different suite categories. I now see they have different square footage listed for the various categories and they will be different. I will analysis the options and come back with more detailed questions.

Thanks, again.

We've done PH suites on the Emerald (Rivera). Be mindful if you select one of these, there will be noise from the lido deck above. We've also done aft/wake view suites on the Golden, Sapphire, and CB. The aft view suites are now our favorites. If you choose one of these, there are some notable size differences with the Vistas on different decks. If you like a larger balcony, I'd choose a Dolphin vista as their balconies are deeper. There is a beam present, but it didn't bother me.....:):):)

Bob