Pool attendant doing great job on Freedom!!

dizneydawn

I came up to the Solarium this morning at 8:10 and got what appeared to be the last chair with nothing on it!! But soon after I arrived the pool attendant was checking post it notes he had left on chairs and removed items from a bunch of chairs!! So happy to see them actually enforce the rules!! The chair next to me he came over and removed the items at 0900 and his note had 0802 on it so he was very generous since the rule is 30 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I came up to the Solarium this morning at 8:10 and got what appeared to be the last chair with nothing on it!! But soon after I arrived the pool attendant was checking post it notes he had left on chairs and removed items from a bunch of chairs!! So happy to see them actually enforce the rules!! The chair next to me he came over and removed the items at 0900 and his note had 0802 on it so he was very generous since the rule is 30 min.

Yea Freedom!! :D

We will be on the next 8 nighter on the 18th. How has your cruise been so far?

Brilliant about time this became the norm

Give that employee a raise! :D

We saw this on the Adventure a few weeks ago and the guy got me a chair and I watched him police the situation all day! There were some on the regular pool deck too, LOVE seeing this!

Who cares, job done, move on
At least one other poster can see the potential problem that these two polices can cause.

Pool attendants can make mistakes (they are not perfect) and remove the wrong towels, notes can be moved, etc. Charges may be issued to hogs as well as considerate passengers.

Be sure to fill out a comment card regarding your satisfaction with your pool attendant. They are often overlooked when tipping time comes. better yet go to the front desk and make a huge fuss about the attendant . They will be in shock because they only hear complaints.

Very good to know.

Be sure to fill out a comment card regarding your satisfaction with your pool attendant. They are often overlooked when tipping time comes. better yet go to the front desk and make a huge fuss about the attendant . They will be in shock because they only hear complaints.

I took a picture of his name tag so I could do just that!!

The first thing I do when I get on a ship is find a pool attendant, introduce myself, and tip him $20 to make sure I always have a lounger available (preferably a few).

I still haven't had an issue on any ship finding a place to relax, read and get a tan.

I have seen people go absolutely BONKERS when the dad shows up at 5am, drops towels and tries to hold chairs until noon. But if that's the way they want to play, I'm fine with rolling my eyes and giving them the shoo hand gesture.

A few?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app