Leaving Sunday

tink218

My husband and I leave on the Silhouette on this Sunday. We will be celebrating our 45th anniversary. Since we have been to all the ports many times before we will be staying onboard and enjoying this beautiful ship.

We also have the go best package so, I thought I would try to do a live at sea trip report. We leave tomorrow to spend the day in Ft. Lauderdale, our actual anniversary.

If you have questions I will be checking and try my best to get answers for you!

Happy Anniversary Tink 218. I hope you enjoy your cruise. If it is not too much trouble while you are on board, could you check and see what is included in an Alcove rental? There is a thread on this board regarding the price increase. I was curious if they have added anything to justify the $100 daily increase. Thank you an advance!

Happy Anniversary!

Just asking if you could please let me know who house band is? and what kind of music they play? Also as far as entertainment in theatre? Tenors of Rock? Someone said they were on board a month ago. Just curious as to we sail in early April and really would like to see them.

Have a fabulous cruise!!!

Happy Anniversary Tink 218. I hope you enjoy your cruise. If it is not too much trouble while you are on board, could you check and see what is included in an Alcove rental? There is a thread on this board regarding the price increase. I was curious if they have added anything to justify the $100 daily increase. Thank you an advance!

I will be checking this out for sure because we were thinking of renting one as a treat to ourselves.

My husband and I leave on the Silhouette on this Sunday. We will be celebrating our 45th anniversary. Since we have been to all the ports many times before we will be staying onboard and enjoying this beautiful ship.

We also have the go best package so, I thought I would try to do a live at sea trip report. We leave tomorrow to spend the day in Ft. Lauderdale, our actual anniversary.

If you have questions I will be checking and try my best to get answers for you!

Silhouette is a beautiful ship! Enjoy your cruise and Happy Anniversary!

Just have a great time!! I'll be back on the Silhouette on 12/8/17 - great vessel.

Happy Anniversary! We'll be on her twice within the next 11 months. If you eat at Lawn Club, could you please offer opinion as to whether it's worth the $$. We skipped it on Reflection and now thinking of trying it. Cheers!

This is one of the restaurants we will be eating at, so I will let you know how it is. My husband is really looking forward to eating there.

Thank you for the well wishes. I will try to get pictures of menus, however we will be eating in mainly the specialty restaurants thanks to our very thoughtful children. Not too sure how to post pictures, but I will try.

Hoping to do a lot of reading and relaxing on this trip since we recently returned from a family trip to a Disney World with family, including 5 of our grandchildren!!!

This is one of the restaurants we will be eating at, so I will let you know how it is. My husband is really looking forward to eating there.

Suggest he should do the cooking! You can grill your own steaks under the watchful eye of one of the chefs. You get to wear an apron, and get some grill tips from the pros. Lots of fun....and makes for great pictures.

Suggest he should do the cooking! You can grill your own steaks under the watchful eye of one of the chefs. You get to wear an apron, and get some grill tips from the pros. Lots of fun....and makes for great pictures.

Don't have your heart set on doing the cooking. On the Reflection, health policy was cited which allowed us to watch but not cook. This was a change from my previous experience in which I was allowed to cook.

Don't have your heart set on doing the cooking. On the Reflection, health policy was cited which allowed us to watch but not cook. This was a change from my previous experience in which I was allowed to cook.

Bummer. My experience was on Silhouette a couple of years ago. I guess the lawyers got involved and put the kinase on "fun".

Bummer. My experience was on Silhouette a couple of years ago. I guess the lawyers got involved and put the kinase on "fun".

Same here. I had a blast cooking on Silhouette. Great photos as well and I learned alot. But on Reflection, I asked to do the same but was not allowed. It was a little busy at the time and I am not sure if that was also a factor. They did tell me about Health Regs. We still had a great time and meal.