Can you really write in what you want for Room Service breakfast?

jennybenny

List items are minimal for Room Service breakfast, However, I've heard people say they often write in things they'd prefer to have for breakfast.

Does that actually work?

What have you written in that you've successfully received for Room Service breakfast?

Do you always get what you write in?

Thanks,

Jenny

Tried this for the first time on our last cruise on the Caribean Princess after reading about it on these boards.

We wrote a polite request on the breakfast card each evening. We asked for porridge and got it each morning. It was lovely!

Juliax

We have always written in some extra items. We love grapes and on most cruises they will send them. I have heard of others ordering omelet's and such !but we keep it simple. On the Crowne in Dec. we ordered our usual grapes and NEVER received them, that is a first for us. Two mornings they sent grapefruit cruise? Try to figure that one out!!!!!!

Just be careful with your bacon order. If you want 4 pieces of bacon do not write 4 on the order. You will end up with 4 orders of bacon. :eek: I like bacon but that is just too dang much! (Especially since the bacon onboard the ship is not at all like what I purchase at home...)

Just be careful with your bacon order. If you want 4 pieces of bacon do not write 4 on the order. You will end up with 4 orders of bacon. :eek: I like bacon but that is just too dang much! (Especially since the bacon onboard the ship is not at all like what I purchase at home...)

You know what goes good with bacon? More bacon!

Does this include the mini suites ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No

Mini suites are just a bigger bathroom and not 2 bunks if you have 4 people

But the ability to write in what you'd like to try is awesome

Mine suites do not get Suite perks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do in some instances. We sometimes call RS in the evening to ask if they can deliver what we want.

I've found late evening room service to be difficult to get

We do early dinner as if we want a late snack we've found getting it ourselves in IC works better. They don't seem to have enough people working the phones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk