Staged time not found

Cruisegirl6

It could be that the port/ship you're looking for hasn't rolled out staggered check-in yet. Since you said 'one of your cruises' I'm going to assume you've done it for your other cruises and know where to look in your online check-in. If not, post back and we can tell you exactly where you'll find it.

My port has the staggered check in time, the October cruise is Jacksonville...yes, I did it for our May cruise out of New Orleans.

Thank you for the help but curious whether anybody else had this problem of not given the option of choosing their staggered check in time and what they did and what happened.

My port has the staggered check in time, the October cruise is Jacksonville...yes, I did it for our May cruise out of New Orleans.

Thank you for the help but curious whether anybody else had this problem of not given the option of choosing their staggered check in time and what they did and what happened.

Maybe your Oct. cruise is still to far out.

There are a few reasons that you would not be able to pick a staggered check-in time for a port.

1) It's too far out for a particular port. Some locations or even certain sail dates from the same departure port you can pick a time as soon as the cruise is posted but other times in an odd sense of fairness leave this off until 3-6 months before the sail away date.

2) You indicated that you are using the Carnival transfer system from the airport. Since space is sort of reserved on the shuttle already roughly for the time the flight number you indicated is scheduled to arrive and you have little to no control over when the shuttle arrives at the port, they leave this as an open check-in time.

3) A good old glitch in either your computer or Carnival's system. Try the traditional clear your history and cookies, then closing the browser down, doing any updates, then going back into your cruise manager perhaps under a different browser. If that does notwork call the IT number on the Carnival website.

I have found that some things don't show until I am paid in full for my cruise. I was able to choose my boarding time for an October 2017 cruise that I paid in full last year to get the $200 obc deal, but I can't see it for a 2018 cruise that is not paid for yet.

I chosen my time for staggered check in for my may cruise back in October....I am not using a Carnival transfer system, in fact we staying days before our cruise in New Orleans.....there can't be a glitch in my computer system because I was able to choose my staggered check in for my May cruise.....perhaps the port of Jax doesn't post the staggered check in until closer to the cruise.

I'm inclined to go with maryred's #1 answer.

The check in time didn't show up on my Vista cruise when I first did my online check-in, almost a year before the sail date. I wasn't concerned because I'm getting married on embarkation day so I will have priority boarding. I'm 77 days out now and just went in yesterday to edit my onboard expense account and the check-in time option is there now.

The cruise is October 21....it could very well be too early and as a few of you said, they may have different schedules showing it depending upon the cruise port/ship and or the sail date...its frustrating, because I just want to choose and hoping to get early boarding.

I cannot find staggered check in for one of my sailings, my PVP checked and doesn't understand why....has anybody else have this problem of trying to choose their staggered check in time only not to have the option of choosing?

This happened for my Splendor cruise (Miami port). We booked and paid in full in Sept for our upcoming March cruise. No check in time even though staggered port. TA called carnival 3 times and was told they were out of times to select. Around a month or so ago, somebody mentioned that they had the same problem on their Splendor cruise and it just showed up one day. Sure enough, I logged in and it was now available to select. I suspect this will happen to you.