Old itineraries from your cruise history

philv

Some people are really organized and no doubt have kept all their Princess cruise documents over the years. Not us. On the Princess website in the Captain's Circle area, you can access your cruise history and see all your Princess cruises. I'm wondering, is there a way to see itineraries for all those old cruises? I'd love to reconstruct some of those cruises of yesteryear.

Some people are really organized and no doubt have kept all their Princess cruise documents over the years. Not us. On the Princess website in the Captain's Circle area, you can access your cruise history and see all your Princess cruises. I'm wondering, is there a way to see itineraries for all those old cruises? I'd love to reconstruct some of those cruises of yesteryear.

Try doing a search on CC for the Roll Call for the sale dates and ships that you were on. Usually people discuss the itinerary and activities for the sailing. I've found some good info on our past cruises doing that. Good luck.

For instance, any of these the one for your March, 2008 cruise? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/archive/index.php/f-297.html

The shipmate app shows old itineraries on just about all cruise lines going back many years. That's how I keep track of my cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Shipmate is free and you can enter past cruises and it seems to automagically know the itinerary. Of course I don't know how far back it would have the info. If you were cruising 20 years ago there was no such thing as an "app" and personal computers were not all that common either.

Going forward, if you save nothing else, save the patter from the first day, and also the log of the cruise. Those have the itinerary, and then the actual itinerary. If you have to renew a security clearance, apply for GOES, etc., you will need to know what countries you have visited in the last 5 - 7 years.

Going forward, if you save nothing else, save the patter from the first day, and also the log of the cruise. Those have the itinerary, and then the actual itinerary. If you have to renew a security clearance, apply for GOES, etc., you will need to know what countries you have visited in the last 5 - 7 years.

I don't remember having to list the countries we've visited for the last 5-7 years for our GOES application. That could really take a long time to write all that out! Did you, or others, have to spell them out? :confused:

I don't remember having to list the countries we've visited for the last 5-7 years for our GOES application. That could really take a long time to write all that out! Did you, or others, have to spell them out? :confused:

Yes, it was required on the applications we filled out last year. I keep email folders for each of our vacations, so that was a big help. I usually include the year in the folder name to help keep things organized properly.

There are apps out there that have some of that information. However, I could not add my old cruises past 2000.

The last one that shows my previous itinerary is September 2001.

Princess only gives you the year, ship, and "where" of where you sailed, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, etc. Carnival gives you actual dates on their site. So I had to guess at my "actual" date on many Princess cruises. Still missing lots of cruises, but I have the bulk of them.

Oh yeah!! I had forgotten about that!! It's up for renewal every 5 years, isn't it? Well, I didn't do GOES, I did TSA-Precheck.

We only started cruising in 2011 so I have folders on the computers that have the itineraries, boarding passes, luggage tags, etc. Some folks have been cruising for a zillion years or so - maybe sailed with Leif Erickson. (:halo:) They won't have all their past info but they have some pretty amazing memories instead.

Nice suggestion.

When we started cruising I began an Excel spread sheet file after 4 or 5 cruises to keep track of things. Start one now before you forget any more information. :)

I didn't start this until part way into our cruise history, but was able to reconstruct some of the early ones from memory (sketchy) and from photos and videos we took.

I agree. Start doing this immediately. We often refer to the records we have.

Yes, it was required on the applications we filled out last year. I keep email folders for each of our vacations, so that was a big help. I usually include the year in the folder name to help keep things organized properly.

Thanks - I guess I've blocked that out! :D I keep a list in Word of our cruises which is just a quick reference to all of our cruises, the cabins we were in, the itinerary and date. Once I see that, I can remember what ports we went to. Photo albums help in a pinch!

I didn't start this until part way into our cruise history, but was able to reconstruct some of the early ones from memory (sketchy) and from photos and videos we took.

I agree. Start doing this immediately. We often refer to the records we have.

It's only gets tougher as the years go on. ;)

I save my key cards. Before them, couldn't keep the actual keys. I have a paper boarding pass I always s thought was from Sky Princess in June of '96 to Alaska. Actually looked at it yesterday and it's April, which was not Sky Princess. It's black print on white paper in a soft plastic sleeve. So it was back in the metal keys days! No year, no ship name, but it does have a voyage number so I'm going to call Monday and try to track it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app