Are there security concerns for those participating in Cabin Crawl?

es0

I think the idea of the Cabin Crawl is pretty neat. However, I wonder if there are security concerns about letting so many complete strangers into your room? I know we would like to think we can trust everyone, but in reality... we can't. Has anyone ever had a problem with theft, etc, during the Cabin Crawls?

my fridge isnt big enough for all my purchased bottle water, i dont know where else to hide it.

thing is, unless you are in something bigger than a balcony i dont see how anyone could ever be out of sight to steal anything

Is there any problem with the Deck 17 Suites being in the crawl? I think I read that they are in a restricted area, behind a card access door. Are the suite guests allowed to let the crawlers in?

my fridge isnt big enough for all my purchased bottle water, i dont know where else to hide it.

thing is, unless you are in something bigger than a balcony i dont see how anyone could ever be out of sight to steal anything

The closet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How else is the finish to the crawl be celebrated? On one of our crawls we ended in an OS and the cabin occupant put on a party in the cabin.

That sounds like a great idea! If I were in a Star class suite, I could have my Genie put together a great party.. Unfortunately, no Genie for me :(.

Is there any problem with the Deck 17 Suites being in the crawl? I think I read that they are in a restricted area, behind a card access door. Are the suite guests allowed to let the crawlers in?

No problem at all. We had a CL and participated in the cabin crawl on our last Allure cruise and I just asked our stewards if they could make sure the room was cleaned in time and let them know we would all be coming up.

We have shown a crown loft before and been on a cabin crawl that included a sky loft (now star loft). we just notified the suite attendents on deck 17 that there would be a cabin crawl. You go as a group so you don't have to open your room until the group is headed to your room.

I have organized quite a few cabin crawls. I always start with the host cabins on the lower

decks and work our way up to the suites. The last cabin, usually...is a larger suite. Sometimes

that host will let people linger and sometimes will even throw a party. Just depends on that host.

When each host is up next on our cabin crawl order, I direct that host to lead the group

and open the door for everyone. Once cabin is toured, that host then joins the group to the

next cabin. Works really well, and of course the hosts are present during the whole showing.

Never, ever thought about a security threat of any kind. We always have a great time.

If a thief is ever discovered? That thief is made to walk the plank. ;) :eek: :D