What's temperature and humidity like on and off the board?

We will be going sailing on Oasis to eastern Caribbean (ports are Nassau, St. Thomas and Pillipsburg) on April 16th.

What is the temperature like on and off the ship throughout the day? What about humidity? I want to have some rough ideas so I would know what to pack and plan for excursions.

Thanks!

NO noticeable humidity INSIDE the ship...unless you leave your balcony door open. In the Caribbean, there is always some humidity....but it's not oppressive until temps get into the 80's....you might hit that in April...but it shouldn't be too bad. Bring summer clothing...and you'll be fine.

To me, she inside of the ships always seem cold, especially after being out in the sun & humidity all day. The restaurant, theater & the ice show venue can be very chilly, so it doesn't hurt to take along something warmer. I see you're from Mass. If you're having the same type of weather as we're having in Wisconsin today, it's hard to imagine being HOT. We're in the middle of the biggest blizzard of the winter today. But it's great to know that I'll be on Allure on March 26th sailing to the Caribbean.

To me, she inside of the ships always seem cold, especially after being out in the sun & humidity all day. The restaurant, theater & the ice show venue can be very chilly, so it doesn't hurt to take along something warmer. I see you're from Mass. If you're having the same type of weather as we're having in Wisconsin today, it's hard to imagine being HOT. We're in the middle of the biggest blizzard of the winter today. But it's great to know that I'll be on Allure on March 26th sailing to the Caribbean.

I guess different people have different comfort levels. I have never worn a sweater or sweat shirt on a ship in the caribbean,even at the rink skating or watching the show

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in the deep South, so my opinion might be different, but I do find it chilly in some places on the ship. In the early, early morning, i usually have a cotton long sleeve jacket out of t-shirt material. It's just enough, and i take it off for the day. The dining rooms don't usually bother me, but the ice show is different. i carry a sweatshirt jacket and it feels GOOD. in the ice show, you'll see plenty of people in long sleeves, with a wrap or in a sweatshirt jacket. There have been occasions, late at night with a strong breeze that I've grabbed the lightweight long sleeve jacket. Better to have it and not need it than to be shivering and not be able to enjoy being out there on the deck enjoying myself.

We will be going sailing on Oasis to eastern Caribbean (ports are Nassau, St. Thomas and Pillipsburg) on April 16th.

What is the temperature like on and off the ship throughout the day? What about humidity? I want to have some rough ideas so I would know what to pack and plan for excursions.

Thanks!

Excursions....Hot

Thanks!

Try googling Cruise Outlook - weather forecast for cruises.

Do I need to bring long sleeve shirt and jeans for outdoor spaces on the ship? Is it a bit chilly in the mornings and at nights on the decks? Is it windy especially on top decks?

I am ALWAYS cold! I bring a shawl / wide scarf to throw over my shoulders. I bring a pair of linen pants to wear if it's too cool at night but usually even I am in a dress at night. It gets windy on the upper decks outside but usually it's a warm breeze that feels good . Also it's cooler inside the ship because the air conditioners are always running. If you are like me then bring a sweater if you're like my never too cold husband you'll be fine. He wears Dockers pants and a short sleeve button up in the evenings. Some nights he'll wear a long sleeve button up in a light dress shirt material. Or he's in a suit. During the day swim suits or shorts. I bring a sweat shirt for going into the air conditioned ship after laying in the sun all afternoon. Or going back on after a day on an island in the sun.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

Do I need to bring long sleeve shirt and jeans for outdoor spaces on the ship? Is it a bit chilly in the mornings and at nights on the decks? Is it windy especially on top decks?

I always bring a light jacket and wrap, especially for the dining room. I think jeans are way too heavy for the Caribbean, although I think I did bring a pair for Alaska.

I would bring mostly summer clothes. I am from MA also and know humidity very well [emoji30] We are going to Nassau next month as well and I am packing mostly summer clothes with a couple kimono shawls and a couple pairs of pants for dinner, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Whether I'm on or off this message board, my humidity and temperature remain the same.

;p

Seriously though, this is a much better question to ask a weather website. It's the Caribbean, so it's not very much like Boston.

I prefer Weather Underground, but most of them are the same. Look at the forecast a few days before you leave and it should be in the ballpark.