Help! Sailing tomorrow and can't print my SetSail Pass!

bcs819

Help!

I completed all of our information, and it says complete in all sections but the option to print it disappeared. I knew it had to be done at least 3 days ahead but didn't realize it had to be printed that far out, too.

We are sailing tomorrow on Anthem. How much of a hassle will this be and what do we need to do when we get there?

Help!

I completed all of our information, and it says complete in all sections but the option to print it disappeared. I knew it had to be done at least 3 days ahead but didn't realize it had to be printed that far out, too.

We are sailing tomorrow on Anthem. How much of a hassle will this be and what do we need to do when we get there?

Not much of a hassle. You will have to show your ID documents to the security people so they can look up your names in the manifest. It will add a few minutes to the check-in process.

That has happened to us before as well. It is no issue. You just have to fill out the forms at the terminal. I save all my digitial docs on Google Drive to ensure I always have everything related to my travel in digital form. I didn't originally save the Set Sail Pass there, but I have since then.

Help!

Your setsail pass is what you use to board the ship and make purchases on Anthem since you don't get your sea pass until you can access your cabin. You will just have to tell them you didn't print your setsail pass and you will have to go to one of the counters to have them printed for you. You will each need one to board the ship. Not a huge deal, just tell one of the reps in the blue sweaters and they will show you where you need to go. I wouldn't just get in one of the lines before security because I am pretty sure you are going to need to go to one of the people after security, so ask before you wait in a line.:)

We did not have the page with the signatures for our set sail pass on our Oasis cruise in January. I guess when I grabbed it off of the printer I only grabbed the page with the deck diagram.:o It was no problem at all. Security just looked at our passports. At check in, the clerk said she didn't need anything as we were already in the computer. The only thing I had to fill out was the health forms, so did not take any longer than usual.:D

Have a good cruise!

Sherri:)

We did not have the page with the signatures for our set sail pass on our Oasis cruise in January. I guess when I grabbed it off of the printer I only grabbed the page with the deck diagram.:o It was no problem at all. Security just looked at our passports. At check in, the clerk said she didn't need anything as we were already in the computer. The only thing I had to fill out was the health forms, so did not take any longer than usual.:D

Have a good cruise!

Sherri:)

Quantum class ships and Harmony have different check in procedures. You do not get your sea pass card until you can access your cabin around 1 pm. You do not fill out health forms either, they ask you the questions as part of the check in process.

The OP will be able to board, they just have to get to the right people who can print what they need to board the ship.

thanks. everyone! I feel so dumb - it's all completed - I just like waiting to the end to print it so I don't forget it. First RCCL cruise in over a decade so now I know!

Don't feel dumb. That would be me. I left all of the paperwork I had printed out for our cruise. [sea pass, copies of OBC, and tour confirmation] in the seat pocket of our plane to Barcelona for the Harmony. Arrg. :rolleyes: We showed our passports and they were able to find us. All was well at the pier... . However, I really regretted not having the table I had created with tour info and onboard events.