Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Check this video out -

FIRST LOOK! NCL Norwegian Bliss Inaugural Cruise SHIP TOUR

I just can't wait to go to Alaska on her.... it is her right? I can't wait for the reviews, videos of the balcony cabins, especially the ones on the 8th deck, I have one of the "secret larger" balconies booked and I want to check it out. PLEASE POST VIDEOS CURRENT CRUISERS.....

There are tons of videos posted the past two days of every cabin catagory. Just do a search for Norwegian Bliss cabins and they will come up..

Regarding the Glow party questions - I was just on the another site that directed me to this website: eu.bliss.ncl.com/the_Ship for updated deck plans and I ran across this info regarding the party's that will occur on the bliss:

Every night brings new thrills with exciting themed events on board. An urban street party featuring pop-Latin music will lure you to the pool deck where you can get your groove on at the hottest event at sea, Caliente. Then pull on your cowboy boots for another evening of dancing under the stars at Nashville Nights & Lights. From masquerades and silent disco to line dancing, get ready for a boot-scootin’ good time. Costumes encouraged!

So it doesn't sound like the Glow Party will happen.....

There are tons of videos posted the past two days of every cabin catagory. Just do a search for Norwegian Bliss cabins and they will come up..
Thank you - I saw that...I actually want to see a live video (which I did see a few from a couple the spoke in another language), but those are the mid ship balconies. I would like to see a live video of those "special secret balconies" that are larger and angled but you are not charged the upgraded cost. There is one from a guy who was on the Escape for these cabins - but I'm not sure if The Bliss has the same layout for cabins for 8138 and 8738 - Thanks a again!!

Thank you - I saw that...I actually want to see a live video (which I did see a few from a couple the spoke in another language), but those are the mid ship balconies. I would like to see a live video of those "special secret balconies" that are larger and angled but you are not charged the upgraded cost. There is one from a guy who was on the Escape for these cabins - but I'm not sure if The Bliss has the same layout for cabins for 8138 and 8738 - Thanks a again!!

This cabin is above the large balconies. You can catch a glimpse of them towards the end.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ah, I see. MyNCL has it listed as both. And SDP does not apply to it, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it’s listed as both on NCL.com because some ships are still a la carte - but I could be wrong. [emoji51]

SDP can be used at Margaritaville - I’ve been told.

So far I've seen a ton of cool videos of the Bliss but yet to see the Aft balcony rooms like the one I'm getting in Dec. Anyone seen a video or photos of it yet that they could share with me please. Thank you in advance :D

I hope someone can post the menus for The Local and Los Lobos.

Thanks to everyone for finding these great pictures and videos. Loving it!

Can't seem to post links to pics via my phone but I have The Local menu near the top of my blog post https://britsonaship.com/2018/04/21/news-from-the-norwegian-bliss-inaugural-transatlantic/

Adding more as we go on the TA

Sandra

It appears from the Daily that you can have lunch in the observation lounge!!

There are three small buffet areas in the Observation Lounge (two on each side, one in the front). We had a light breakfast there (some Bircher Musli).

Is there no ropes course or rock wall? I thought that was in descriptions but I haven’t seen pictures of either.

No ropes course, no rock wall.

No screen at Spice H2O.

No pool tables in The Local but a couple of arcade games. I don´t remember seeing darts. Two short bowling lanes.

The stairs at 678 Ocean Place are now "frosted" so no worries for the ladies in dresses :').

We were told that both karts and laser tag are 5 Dollars.

I posted some photos on Instagram but WiFi was.... (technical problem, they had to replace a part in Southampton). I hope I can get the first part of my review online today but I´m pretty busy (and haven´t started yet).

steamboats

Hi there! Can anyone let us know if the pools and water slides will be heated for those of us on an Alaska cruise I hope to be able to at least go on the slides.....INQUIRING minds want to know! Thank again for taking the time out of your much anticipated cruise to let us live through your experiences!!!!

Also - what about the Glow Party - Night parties - what should we expect?

Are movies going to be played on the big screen on the pool deck nightly?

Hi there! Can anyone let us know if the pools and water slides will be heated for those of us on an Alaska cruise I hope to be able to at least go on the slides.....INQUIRING minds want to know! Thank again for taking the time out of your much anticipated cruise to let us live through your experiences!!!!

Let´s answer like this: On the press conference one person asked the question "Why are the pools so cold?" - no answer. I didn´t try myself. But there weren´t any people in the pools but in the hot tubs only. The water on the slides was cold too.

No Glow Party on the Bliss but Caliente, Hush Silent Party...

No movies on the 2 nighter... Maybe you check out the Live from the TA threads.

steamboats

Started my deck by deck description of the Norwegian Bliss with deck 5. The text is in German but as there are many photos you don´t really need to read the text. You can try google translate for an English version. More is to follow - of course. But as I do have a money earning job I am limited to weekends and evenings. Don´t get confused, all restaurants, bars and lounges will be featured in separate entries.

steamboats

Searching in the thread is not helping me find this: what is the deal with Margaritaville? How can it be both $14.95 AND al a carte?

Our TA is in the Getaway and he said they charge $14.95 cover and then you order whatever you want. I am guessing that is per person. Really bummed because when we were on the Getaway in February it was only $5.99 for nachos and $6.99 for a burger and fries. The place was always empty so I can’t see it getting much business at $14.95

Started my deck by deck description of the Norwegian Bliss with deck 5. The text is in German but as there are many photos you don´t really need to read the text. You can try google translate for an English version. More is to follow - of course. But as I do have a money earning job I am limited to weekends and evenings. Don´t get confused, all restaurants, bars and lounges will be featured in separate entries.

steamboats

I just showed my DS(14) the photos of Entourage and he was blown away how cool it looked. It also looks like it’s twice the size of Entourage on the Escape and Getaway. I guess we will never see him on our Thanksgiving cruise!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe wait until someone does a review from the first Alaska sailing to ask this question.. Things can always change. And since the ship has only been sailing with passengers 4 days, I doubt that any parties have happened yet. :D If no one answers your questions, I will see if I can find out when I go on the PC cruise...but I won't respond until AFTER I get home. I will be enjoying myself while on vacation (as I hope you do also). (y)

Our TA is in the Getaway and he said they charge $14.95 cover and then you order whatever you want. I am guessing that is per person. Really bummed because when we were on the Getaway in February it was only $5.99 for nachos and $6.99 for a burger and fries. The place was always empty so I can’t see it getting much business at $14.95

Per one of the Bliss live reviews, Margaritaville menu on this ship is showing prices vs. cover charge.

Correction: only showing prices on the drinks...I didn't look that closely at the menu, just at what the poster said.

Edited by debenson0723
Correction on information

steamboats

Very nice...beautiful photos. Thanks so much.