Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Is there no ropes course or rock wall? I thought that was in descriptions but I haven’t seen pictures of either.

ETA never mind, further googling confirms that the descriptions I’m remembering were non ncl sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by GinnyHoppa811

Video with many places

Great video! She looks beautiful!

My DS(14) who just watched it asked where the games were in The Local. After watching it again it doesn’t look like there are pool tables, darts or any of the video games like on the other ships.

Keep in mind that the dailies we are seeing are for a special cruise and may not reflect what will actually be the case on actual cruises with paying customers. As you can also see in the one posted all restaurants are complimentary during this cruise

Thank you for that clarification - I will wait to see the actual dailies once regular cruising starts :)

Video with many places

My DS(14) who just watched it asked where the games were in The Local. After watching it again it doesn’t look like there are pool tables, darts or any of the video games like on the other ships.

I just saw the following slideshow:

https://apple.news/A_CnZGgNhSECDlYJ3AOxIhg

It shows games/bowling. I was curious too. Our kids loved the games & bowling there.

so O'Sheenan's is now called 'the Local'?

if so, odd name

Well, I can understand the desire for them to go forward with something other than a name which makes reference to their past CEO (Kevin Sheehan), so "The Local" seems as good as any, and won't need to be changed with any future corporate departures.

It's interesting what some people call that place - the most common one I hear (multiple times/ships) is O'Shanahan's :D

Tom

Well, I can understand the desire for them to go forward with something other than a name which makes reference to their past CEO (Kevin Sheehan), so "The Local" seems as good as any, and won't need to be changed with any future corporate departures.

It's interesting what some people call that place - the most common one I hear (multiple times/ships) is O'Shanahan's :D

Tom

Greetings

I don't care what they call it as long as they still have the Prime Rib :):):).

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

I don't care what they call it as long as they still have the Prime Rib :):):).

Good Sailing

Tom

It's on the menu every night in The Haven as I recall :D

Speaking of the Haven, yesterday I came across the first

I've seen of the DOS on the Bliss. First glimpse at least!

Tom

I just went through the slideshow and did see the video games and bowling. Our DS(14) will be happy!

I just saw the following slideshow:

https://apple.news/A_CnZGgNhSECDlYJ3AOxIhg

It shows games/bowling. I was curious too. Our kids loved the games & bowling there.

I hope someone can post the menus for The Local and Los Lobos.

Thanks to everyone for finding these great pictures and videos. Loving it!

Try searching for the Los Lobos menu. I saw one but cannot remember where...it might have been a FB post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums