Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Size -wise, Joy and Escape aft-facing appear to be identical. Joy has less furniture on the balcony than Escape.

I believe that Bliss will be the same size.

So - do you think the Haven Penthouses on 9 are completely covered?? Or is that a shadow in Freestyle's photo??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So - do you think the Haven Penthouses on 9 are completely covered?? Or is that a shadow in Freestyle's photo??

I think it's just the angle of the photo/lighting.

Looking at other photos/videos of Joy backing out of Meyer Werft, Joy's H6/HE look the same as Escape's.

Inside the large building hall the 2nd megablock gets more and more shape and perhaps the first looks at the Dis...

Ahhhhh you're killing me. Please go find a photo of the Escape at this point in the build, and show me that the inside looks exactly the same.

f985e3956a553b49cd754d6a5dc5dc2b.jpg

Ahhhhh you're killing me. Please go find a photo of the Escape at this point in the build, and show me that the inside looks exactly the same.

Heh, it must be somewhere in the hundreds of pages of the Everything Escape thread... ;)

Nah, at this time any piece of metal or randomly placed equipment can be anything, windows will be added soon and we will have to wait until a press release I am afraid. :(

edit; no leads on the Wynwood Brewing company site, you should bribe them?

I'm cruising in a studio on the Bliss September 8, 2018...love this thread and can't wait to keep seeing more pics! Oh, and yes, I'm a cruise newbie...went on a Caribbean cruise out of NOLA about 15 years ago, but feel like there's ALOT I don't know after reading this great forum! BUT, can't wait!!!

I can't remember who or where but I remember talking with someone that the Bliss was rumored to not have the brew pub? Bliss will have the first full blown Starbucks on an NCL ship following Starbuck's brand guidelines.

Where did you see this? I haven't seen this anywhere. As of now some of the Lavazza Drinks are included in the UBP, I wonder if they would include Starbuck basic drinks as well.

Where did you see this? I haven't seen this anywhere. As of now some of the Lavazza Drinks are included in the UBP, I wonder if they would include Starbuck basic drinks as well.

I made a fool of myself on FB, arguing with somebody that talked about getting Starbucks in the Atrium. And then other people spoke up and said it switched over in March (I believe).

Before I make a fool of myself again... what was ever covered by UBP at the atrium coffee counter? The only coffee-related drinks that I thought were covered were things like Irish coffee. Sure, if ordered in the atrium they were often made with the same Lavazza coffee, but I think that was just because of proximity.

I made a fool of myself on FB, arguing with somebody that talked about getting Starbucks in the Atrium. And then other people spoke up and said it switched over in March (I believe).

Before I make a fool of myself again... what was ever covered by UBP at the atrium coffee counter? The only coffee-related drinks that I thought were covered were things like Irish coffee. Sure, if ordered in the atrium they were often made with the same Lavazza coffee, but I think that was just because of proximity.

Just going off what friends have experienced and the fine print on the UBP, only select Lavazza drinks are excluded from the UBP. friends with the package have had no problem getting drip coffees and espresso shots, but not froo froo concoctions.

Just going off what friends have experienced and the fine print on the UBP, only select Lavazza drinks are excluded from the UBP. friends with the package have had no problem getting drip coffees and espresso shots, but not froo froo concoctions.

Of all of the UBP/coffee arguments I've enjoyed on this board, I have never seen this mentioned.

Of all of the UBP/coffee arguments I've enjoyed on this board, I have never seen this mentioned.

I'm pretty sure your first position is (or was) correct. Liquor coffees (Irish, etc) covered by UBP, other upscale coffees extra, i.e. at the Atrium. It has been that way on all our NCL cruises over the last couple of years and was on the Jade in May.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm pretty sure your first position is (or was) correct. Liquor coffees (Irish, etc) covered by UBP, other upscale coffees extra, i.e. at the Atrium. It has been that way on all our NCL cruises over the last couple of years and was on the Jade in May.

Have you ever order non upscale drinks from the atrium? Is this the only place on board that serve Lavazza/Starbucks? Of course the $7 frap isn't included, but a drip coffee or an americano, or single shot espresso is much cheaper and easier than those froo froo concoctions. I'm not saying I'm right, but I'm saying you might not have asked the right questions. The UBP only excludes "select" Lavazza coffee beverages, it would be more simple to just say all Lavazza coffee beverages are excluded, but they don't.

I've been able to get drip coffee when they've had it, like on the Jewel, but I could not get any coffee on the Getaway with the UBP at the Atrium since they did not have drip. Unless I got it with booze in it, then it was covered. I'm not saying that your friends weren't able to get plain espresso shots, it just was not available under the UBP in my experience even when I got a plain Americano.