Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I've been able to get drip coffee when they've had it, like on the Jewel, but I could not get any coffee on the Getaway with the UBP at the Atrium since they did not have drip. Unless I got it with booze in it, then it was covered. I'm not saying that your friends weren't able to get plain espresso shots, it just was not available under the UBP in my experience even when I got a plain Americano.

Per NCL's site regarding the UBP.

af335b1a47bb777419fe377920a33e08.jpg

Regarding the coffee drinks, NCL only mentions "select Lavazza drinks" as being excluded.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a difference between offerings. For Europeans NCL is selling Premium All Inclusive which includes also Lavazza coffee during dining as it includes bottled water and service charges as well for example.

I can't remember who or where but I remember talking with someone that the Bliss was rumored to not have the brew pub? Bliss will have the first full blown Starbucks on an NCL ship following Starbuck's brand guidelines.

About time! Since the ship will be based in Seattle, it makes sense. Now if they'd roll out Starbucks extensive menu fleet-wide! :) RCCL already has Starbucks products on it. I figured NCL would never pick it up with a competing cruise line serving their products but I guess we'll be pleasantly surprised! :D

but I could not get any coffee on the Getaway with the UBP at the Atrium since they did not have drip. Unless I got it with booze in it, then it was covered.

Lucky you. On the Jade this month even with booze the coffee part was a separate charge.

Lacking a block schedule, this are the two megablocks we will see in the open mid Aug after/during float out of World Dream;

Vw8io19cQGi_LphUYHLChQ.png

After the float out of the indoor Bliss megablock World Dream will be floated out, berthed along the pier where now the outside Bliss megablock is docked. Which will look like this. The two Bliss blocks will then be towed into the large building hall to take the forward spot of World Dream in the hall.

Hopefully we will see some more details on those two megablocks, the float out may be streamed live by Meyer, local news or some enthusiasts. The for us most important before part with the block coming out will take place a few hours before the float out time so be prepared! ;)

Same here... Same date, First Alaskian, First new ship..!!!

Booked on the July 28, 2018 cruise to Alaska.... first time to Alaska and first time on a brand new ship....can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm cruising in a studio on the Bliss September 8, 2018...love this thread and can't wait to keep seeing more pics! Oh, and yes, I'm a cruise newbie...went on a Caribbean cruise out of NOLA about 15 years ago, but feel like there's ALOT I don't know after reading this great forum! BUT, can't wait!!!

We're on that sailing, along with friends from our last cruise. Only 440 or so days! :')

We are a very large group of friends and family ( 80 cabins so far) and we are on the October 27, MR cruise. We all did the Getaway last fall and had a blast!. I love this thread because with all the info many of you help to provide, I can keep our very large group up to date on what is happening step by step. Planning cruises for such large groups keeps me hopping! Thank you to everyone who takes the time to post pictures, etc!

Hi all, Derek from California here. I'm booked for a studio cabin on the Oct. 5 Mexican Riviera sailing, cruising solo. First time sailing Norwegian, most of my past cruises have been with Princess. Can't wait to experience NCL!

Super cool! NorCal here as well, just on the Mexican Riviera the week before you.

Should be a lot of fun!

Hi all, Derek from California here. I'm booked for a studio cabin on the Oct. 5 Mexican Riviera sailing, cruising solo. First time sailing Norwegian, most of my past cruises have been with Princess. Can't wait to experience NCL!

I am also on this cruise in the studios, this will be my second NCL cruise and 3rd solo cruise, but first in the studios. So excited!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app