C&A First Access to New Deployments

So far this deployment season, new cruises have been showning up on the RC website...Symphony, Alaska, now some of the 2018 TA's, this morning, without the email to C&A members giving them a day or so to review and book before general release.

I do not recall any information or previous discussion on this RC policy change.

Please provide any info you have.

Thanks to all.

I had an email this morning entitled '2018 sailings from the UK launching now | Early booking window opens today!'

'Just you, a book, and a Mediterranean beach for company... sheer bliss. Our 2018 sailings from the UK are available now. As a Crown and Anchor Society member, make the most of your exclusive booking window today! Book before 1st May 2017 for 30% off your cruise fare, plus up to $400 onboard spending. Selected 2018 sailings -

Terms and Conditions apply

.'

It appears that all the sailings are on the website available for anyone to book though so not really sure what they are talking about!

Julie

Agreed. I received early notice for Alaska and the Caribbean, but not for the TAs. I, too, noticed the NOS 2018 was open for booking about an hour ago. Very few suites are available now. So maybe only those in Europe received advanced notice and not in the US?

Just booked Vision out of Barcelona in 2018. Had to call for the reservation and still nothing showing on the website.

Same for me with the Serenade westbound TA. I booked it today but it is still not published on the website.

Booked the Oct. 18 TA on the Indy this morning.

Some cabin types (especially Promenade) were almost gone within a few hours of the cruise being listed. Who is reserving all of these - is it blocking by TAs? If so, should not be allowed to that extent.

I DID get a C&A advance notice email. it came March 16th. "2018-2019 Caribbean Itineraries - Exclusive Booking Window Now Open." I was able to click the links in the email and book on Harmony. Those same dates were NOT live on the "regular" RCCL site at that time. I will say that this email was in my "promotional" (like spam) folder so maybe you all are getting the email but it's getting filtered out of your inbox???