Radiance class - 8588 or 8594

I am booked on Brilliance in 8588, cause the balcony seems a little bigger. On the other side, 8594 is smack in the middle of the hump. Should I stick with 8588 or change to 8594? Who has sailed in either cabin and which one would you pick? Thanks for helping me decide.

Cindy

I am booked on Brilliance in 8588, cause the balcony seems a little bigger. On the other side, 8594 is smack in the middle of the hump. Should I stick with 8588 or change to 8594? Who has sailed in either cabin and which one would you pick? Thanks for helping me decide.

Cindy

I would look for recent threads about Centrum noise on the Brilliance before you book either of those cabins. We had 7600 on Brilliance, which is the center hump on deck 7 and the noise was loud most nights, some until almost midnight. That was in 2014 though, so not sure if they are doing all the same Centrum entertainment that they were back then. I wouldn't book either of those cabins if the noise level is the same.

I would look for current reviews to verify.

I would look for recent threads about Centrum noise on the Brilliance before you book either of those cabins. We had 7600 on Brilliance, which is the center hump on deck 7 and the noise was loud most nights, some until almost midnight. That was in 2014 though, so not sure if they are doing all the same Centrum entertainment that they were back then. I wouldn't book either of those cabins if the noise level is the same.

I would look for current reviews to verify.

I didn't know about that, thank you. I'll look into it. But we always sleep with ear plugs, so that might help some.

Cindy

We had 8588 and yes the balcony is very large and shady but we also heard Centrum noise late at night. If you are a late night person it should not bother you. this was also a few years ago. We WERE on the BR last month and I noticed the fire doors were closed on our deck (9) but they were open on the other decks.

Now we always book a cabin at least 7 doors down from the Centrum

I was on Radiance of the Seas in January 2017 in Cabin 9584 which is directly one deck above 8594. Once inside the cabin I found there to be no noise at all from the Centrum. On Radiance 9584 is behind a wall that separates the hallway from the Centrum - maybe that helped block the sound. Balcony is the standard size for that cabin category, but the location can't be beat - a clear view forward and aft with nothing in the way.

I was on Radiance of the Seas in January 2017 in Cabin 9584 which is directly one deck above 8594. Once inside the cabin I found there to be no noise at all from the Centrum. On Radiance 9584 is behind a wall that separates the hallway from the Centrum - maybe that helped block the sound. Balcony is the standard size for that cabin category, but the location can't be beat - a clear view forward and aft with nothing in the way.

Thank you for telling about your experience. I did study the deck plans yesterday and I saw I thought I saw a walk in front of 8594. Didn't see that with 8588. And when I looked at the pics taken from 8594 on a sister ship, the view blew me away. Awesome, so I grabbed 8594 while it was still available [emoji846].

Cindy

Thank you for telling about your experience. I did study the deck plans yesterday and I saw I thought I saw a walk in front of 8594. Didn't see that with 8588. And when I looked at the pics taken from 8594 on a sister ship, the view blew me away. Awesome, so I grabbed 8594 while it was still available [emoji846].

Cindy

Good choice!!

Good choice!!

I thought so too [emoji3]

We had 8594 on Jewel 2 years ago and the noise from the Centrum never bothered us. There is a screen between the room and the Centrum.

Thank you. I am pretty sure I made the right choice [emoji1303]

Cindy