Iceland

R & T

I do not see a cruise that includes Iceland in 2018. Have they dropped that port or am I just not seeing it ? Thanks

Check out the Serenade TA starting August 26, 2018 from Copenhagen.

I'd love a cruise involving Iceland. We lived there for four years. It's the world's most awesome, beautiful country. If I find one cruise that is doing a repositioning and it visits there, we're going.

We are doing the Serenade August 26, 2017 Copenhagen TA with Reykjavik and Akureyri. I saw someones itinerary for 2018 which included the Shetland Islands, Reykjavik, Skagen and Stavenger, Oslo and forgot the other port. It was similiar to the Vision TA for this August departing on August 22nd. from Copenhagen

We are doing the Serenade August 26, 2017 Copenhagen TA with Reykjavik and Akureyri. I saw someones itinerary for 2018 which included the Shetland Islands, Reykjavik, Skagen and Stavenger, Oslo and forgot the other port. It was similiar to the Vision TA for this August departing on August 22nd. from Copenhagen

Yep. Copenhagen to Boston. 16 nights. August 26 - Sept 11 2018. Overnight in Reykjavik