72 Hour Sale on Pre-Cruise Purchases

TMLAalum

The package isn't priced per day it's per cruise, and as for the captains club discount level I believe that's only applied onboard

In other threads people have posted that by calling the Captain's Club the CC discount was able to be applied to the pre-cruise price.

May I know how much a 5 dinner package originally is? Don't really sure if I got the discount or not. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The 5 dinner package standard price is $159pp

On my cruise they only had the 6&7 night packages on sale... I guess this could be different from cruise to cruise

The classic and premium beverage packages are discounted for my May 7th Silhouette cruise. I called the Captains Club to ask if I could upgrade my Classic package (included as a perk) to Premium at a discount and was told this is specifically excluded :(

Please post if your results differ.

Thanks, I didn't know it was only applied onboard. Only reason I asked for the daily rate is because 10 cruises are more expensive than 7 days.

The price in cruise planner does not include Captain's Club discounts. You can call and buy it over the phone to get the discount applied.

The classic and premium beverage packages are discounted for my May 7th Silhouette cruise. I called the Captains Club to ask if I could upgrade my Classic package (included as a perk) to Premium at a discount and was told this is specifically excluded :(

Please post if your results differ.

Boo! But I guess I can understand why since we are getting the other for free. But what happened to the package being able to be upgraded for only $10 per person per day? Now it's $11.80.

Boo! But I guess I can understand why since we are getting the other for free. But what happened to the package being able to be upgraded for only $10 per person per day? Now it's $11.80.

I would imagine you can still upgrade but it'll be for the normal amount. There's no mention of the upgrade on the Cruise Planner so it wouldn't be included in the sale.

$11.80 includes the grats.

$10 + 18% = $11.80 [emoji106]

The price in cruise planner does not include Captain's Club discounts. You can call and buy it over the phone to get the discount applied.

Does anyone know if the CC discount for the unlimited internet package can be combined with this 'sale' ?

The package isn't priced per day it's per cruise, and as for the captains club discount level I believe that's only applied onboard

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Captain's Club discounts are applied over the phone when you call in to purchase pre-cruise.

Yes that's correct, they have set prices now dependent on cruise length but I don't think it's as simple as x a daily rate, I think it's more like they pull numbers out of the air then add something and times it by something else.. [emoji33][emoji23]

Internet package prices:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/16049912_CEL_Xcelerate_Trade_Flyer.pdf

Please post back on your findings. :)

I looked at the excursions that are supposedly on sale. One that we have already pre-booked is advertised as 20% discount and it's the same price that we paid a month ago. :rolleyes:

No go in getting discount applied to the upgrade. I will just wait till I get on the ship and pay the 11.80 with OBC. FYI, it is 11.80 because it includes gratuity (10+ 18% = 11.80).

Not sure it's much of a sale if you are in the UK.

Upgrade from Classic to Premium drinks costs £9.38 per day, or about $11.74, which includes the Grats, a 6 cent discount!

Internet is £196.14 or about $245, a saving of $23 (£18.71), whooo!!!

Edited by Laticsforlife
Autocorrect

I would imagine you can still upgrade but it'll be for the normal amount. There's no mention of the upgrade on the Cruise Planner so it wouldn't be included in the sale.

$11.80 includes the grats.

My Cruise Planner did have a message that said I was eligible for an upgrade. :D I guess just not at a reduced price. :rolleyes:

$10 + 18% = $11.80 [emoji106]

Thanks for reminding me that the tax was not included.

Upgrade from Classic to Premium drinks costs £9.38 per day, or about $11.74, which includes the Grats, a 6 cent discount!

Well, just queried this with X. Was told that there is a major hiccup and that £196.14 is not a reliable price.!

Could not verify my other query re Captains Club discount being able to combine with pre cruise discount either as CC and IT team closed at weekend. Double boo :(

Previous reply went a little awry -- just wanted to add that, as others have posted, the sale 'discount' does not apply to upgrading the drinks package. I understand that the difference in pricing is due to fluctuations in the exchange rate.

I think its a mistake not to discount the beverage uprade.

If I bought it now, its new money to celebrity. If i wait and do it onboard its with OBC.

Oh, well. Its all the same to me i will upgrade it, but they could have taken a few more dollars out of my wallet...

Can you purchase a beverage package for only one person in the cabin? I know when it is a perk it has to be the same perk, but I can't find anything that says I must purchase 2 beverage packages?

Any Canadians on the Celebrity Reflections TA cruise from Miami Apr. 22. Newbie -- what is the Connections for - is there a meet & greet or party where we can meet & chat online and on the ship.

The Connections is for the Cruise Critic Connection's party. You have to sign up on your roll call. Yes, it is like a meet and greet with drinks. Also, you need to sign up with Connie(princesspie) on the roll call to get on our spreadsheet and see if any activities are still open. The link to the spreadsheet is always on her postings. Also, there is a meet and great on the first afternoon(22). You can also send an email to "princess pie" and she will add you to the spreadsheet. Hope this answers your questions.

The Connections is for the Cruise Critic Connection's party. You have to sign up on your roll call. Yes, it is like a meet and greet with drinks. Also, you need to sign up with Connie(princesspie) on the roll call to get on our spreadsheet and see if any activities are still open. The link to the spreadsheet is always on her postings.

You can access the spreadsheet without having your details added.

The Cruise Critic Connections meeting has a separate sign-up to the roll call thread.

Hello! We are on the same cruise. Please join the Roll Call for our cruise...There is a banner at the top of this page that says "Find Your Roll Call". Simply click on the link and follow the directions.Happy sailing!

Any Canadians on the Celebrity Reflections TA cruise from Miami Apr. 22. Newbie -- what is the Connections for - is there a meet & greet or party where we can meet & chat online and on the ship.