72 Hour Sale on Pre-Cruise Purchases

TMLAalum

Got a Celebrity pop-up ad on my aol email page advertising the above. Yay, I thought! Perfect for our upcoming TA which has no perks included. However, when I click on the link this sale is nowhere to be found, nor can I find it by logging into Celebrity and accessing my cruise planner.

Can anyone advise, thanks!

There was a sale last fall, no announcement that anyone I know saw. Sale was good for a limited and was for drink packages on select cruises (TA & some repo's).

When I went to the cruise planner there was nothing to indicate a sale. If you knew the normal price of a drink package then you realized they were reduced.by 30%. The most low key sale I have ever seen. But very happy to save the $$.

There was a sale last fall, no announcement that anyone I know saw. Sale was good for a limited and was for drink packages on select cruises (TA & some repo's).

When I went to the cruise planner there was nothing to indicate a sale. If you knew the normal price of a drink package then you realized they were reduced.by 30%. The most low key sale I have ever seen. But very happy to save the $$.

Thanks,, but what is the normal price of a drinks package, wine package and specialty dining package? I did see a 3 specialty restaurant offer starting at $109....

Classic alcohol drink package is $55. Per day +18%, premium pkg is $65 per day +18%.

We don't purchase dining packages but the $109 for 3 sounds like it is standard price. You could call the Captains Club and ask about the sale ad you saw.

I just caught a typo in my iriginal reply-discount was 20% not 30.

Got a Celebrity pop-up ad on my aol email page advertising the above. Yay, I thought! Perfect for our upcoming TA which has no perks included. However, when I click on the link this sale is nowhere to be found, nor can I find it by logging into Celebrity and accessing my cruise planner.

Can anyone advise, thanks!

I Googled "Celebrity 72-hour pre-cruise sale" and all I got was this (link to a 72 hour sale last November). http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Caribbean/Special_Offers/16053968_CEL_72hr_Sale.pdf

Spoke to Captain's Club representative this afternoon. The sale starts March 31st for 72 hours. It only applies to select sailings between May and August 2017.

Thanks for the info. We are sailing in May,,,I will keep my eyes open and fingers crossed.

Spoke to Captain's Club representative this afternoon. The sale starts March 31st for 72 hours. It only applies to select sailings between May and August 2017.

I've just looked in my Cruise Planner and the SALE applies to the TA on Reflection leaving 22 April, so the Captain's Club rep you spoke to wasn't quite correct.

20% off a drinks package on our cruise. Thank you very much! :p

Just looked for our May cruise and it looks like the discount is only showing for the classic & premium alcohol drinks packages, would be nice if the dinner packages were also included

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Discounts showing for Constellation on the Med cruise leaving Barcelona on 26th May. Showing as mostly 20% off, and reckons up to 70% off in Canyon Ranch (but as I can't see things or book online, not bothering)

Also 20% off Internet, but the cynic in me is thinking that the price looks the same as it did last week when I looked....

Also 20% off Internet, but the cynic in me is thinking that the price looks the same as it did last week when I looked....

The Internet price on my cruise next month is $30 less than it was yesterday.

The home banner actually said "Up to 45% off" but everything I could find so far is 20%. The problem is that our sail date is 4/2 and no more online reservation since 3/30 11:59pm! I would have been really pissed if I wanted any alcohol drink packages because they are 20% off also. But luckily we don't drink. :p Since the sales end on 4/2 11:50pm, I wonder if we would still get the 20% if we book excursions onboard on 4/2.

The banner doesn't really gives any detail. Didn't say it is online only or which sales dates are applicable.

EDIT: Took a closer look, the drink packages were not discounted, but the drink package upgrades are. But the price seems to be actually higher than last night! Upgrade from Premium Non-Alcohol to Premium Alcohol is $50.74. It doesn't make sense when Premium Alcohol by itself is only $52.

Now I am wondering if the excursions that said 20% discount are actually discounted...

Edited by lostchild

Are these sale prices combinable with Captain's Club benefit discounts on beverage and Internet discounts?

For example, Elite+ gets 10% off beverage packages and 35% off Internet packages? Are they combinable with the 20% sale prices?

For my cruise at least, the alcohol-included packages are 20% off but the non-alcohol ones are not reduced. Darn!

And the one excursion I have purchased is not reduced either.

But I'm sure this is a good sale for some people!

We are on Silhouette Transatlantic and when I go into my Cruise Planner, the Premium & Classic Alcohol packages are reduced by 30% (not 20%). Premium package regular $65 per day, now $45.50. Classic package regular $55 per day, now $38.

So the percentage discounts obviously vary by sailing.

I also noticed the Unlimited Internet package on our sailing is reduced 20%, however the discount is taken off the full buy-on-board price, not the 10% off pre-cruise purchase price. So in essence, just a 10% discount over the pre-cruise discount.

So what if I have the classic package included as a perk and want to upgrade to the premium package can I pay the difference which is now $3 a day plus gratuities for the sale.

I also don't see any dining packages discounted for my July 9th Equinox sailing?

Internet is listed at $239 for a seven day sailing. That doesn't seem like a discount.

Are these sale prices combinable with Captain's Club benefit discounts on beverage and Internet discounts?

For example, Elite+ gets 10% off beverage packages and 35% off Internet packages? Are they combinable with the 20% sale prices?

I called Celebrity and the lady I spoke with said that the sale promotion cannot be combined with the Captain's Club benefit discounts. I'd be interested to see if other people get the same response.

We are on Silhouette Transatlantic and when I go into my Cruise Planner, the Premium & Classic Alcohol packages are reduced by 30% (not 20%). Premium package regular $65 per day, now $45.50. Classic package regular $55 per day, now $38.

It's the same for the TA on Reflection. The image says 20% off but the figures are 30%. I realised after posting.