Well, won't be cruisin RCL any time soon!!

I hate to sound naïve, but does RCL really read this forum? I mean, they should get valuable input from their loyal customers, but I find it hard to believe. In that case, I love you RCL!!:cool:

Absolutely yes. They also track your cruise critic ID, email, phone numbers, etc. in their CRM database. Doubt me? Sign up for a meet and mingle and see the data they capture, this is just one way they mine information about you. On the ship, they track and save your spending habits. Virtually all companies have been doing this for years now.

This issue seemed so simple to resolve. A front line supervisor should of been able to handle this. I suppose 90% of the passengers would of just written it off. Royal shouldn't be putting cash to the bottom line this way....ripping off senior citizens.

It really takes an email to the President and CEO....or a Facebook post to get Royal to make things right.

Unfreakin believable!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your kindness. I was really more upset because my daughter was the loser. But, I must say, the woman from corporate was extremely nice, and sent me an email with all of the information I need when I do book a future trip. The service was fantastic! I am grateful.

Thank you for your kindness. I was really more upset because my daughter was the loser. But, I must say, the woman from corporate was extremely nice, and sent me an email with all of the information I need when I do book a future trip. The service was fantastic! I am grateful.

I am so happy it all worked out for you, but sorry you had the aggravation! Your attitude is fabulous! Have a wonderful cruise.

Thank you for saying that. I am way too old to let that get the best of me. My outlook if it had not worked out was they would have lost a fun cruiser! My only real concern was that my wonderful, thoughtful daughter wasted her money. Thank goodness it all worked out and I will say that RCL Corporate was very very nice. So, someday, I will re-book and give them a shot!!

Thank you for saying that. I am way too old to let that get the best of me. My outlook if it had not worked out was they would have lost a fun cruiser! My only real concern was that my wonderful, thoughtful daughter wasted her money. Thank goodness it all worked out and I will say that RCL Corporate was very very nice. So, someday, I will re-book and give them a shot!!

You said "someday". If you got a Future cruise certificate, they often have "use by" dates.

Be sure to check that!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hate to sound naïve, but does RCL really read this forum? I mean, they should get valuable input from their loyal customers, but I find it hard to believe. In that case, I love you RCL!!:cool:

I don't know but I work for a major airline and you better believe we monitor ALL social media!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I think Gift Certificates are a pain no matter what the brand.

Folks can buy AmEx or Visa cards in lieu of a specific retailer.

The Amex or Visa prepaid cards less restrictive.

Of course gettung one as a gift, you are stuck with that person's good intentions.

Just more folks need to know about the AmEx/Visa options i reckon.

You can buy those cards in drug stores around me i.e.