Some More Last-Minute Harmony Questions

Hello,

My apologies as I know I have asked these questions in older threads but am looking for as much input as possible as I set sail on Saturday and am beyond excited, yet anxious at the same time!

My first question is about the cabin. I know this is a weird question but are there outlets in the bathrooms? I assume this would be the same throughout the ship regardless of category but just in case, I am in C2 cabin 10207.

Second of all, I'm a little nervous about the Ultimate Abyss! I have heard mixed feedback and take after my mother in that I am afraid of big drops and can't stand that stomach feeling when on rollercoasters! For those who have ridden it, what's it like? Is it a big drop? Is anyone here a little more on the timid side like me and happened to enjoy it? Those kinds of things. I am planning to try it out the morning of day 2, which is a sea day. Just want to know other people's experiences with it in terms of the speed and drop factor.

Thank you all in advance for your replies, and happy sailing!

The bathroom outlet is the type for a razor. To blow dry my hair I had to sit at the desk.

The Abyss is a pretty tame slide. The idea of the dark tube is scarier than the ride. I did not get that stomach feeling from the Abyss. . . . but, I did get that from the zipline. :D

edit: Sorry was typing while Bob replied.

Didn't you already ask these questions a couple weeks ago?

As I mentioned, yes, I have asked before but I'm just looking for as much feedback as possible since I'm starting to hear mixed reviews from different sources and it does not appear that thread is being visited anymore! Just my anxiety talking :') I do apologize for the repeated question, just excited an anxious as I prepare to set sail on Saturday!