Princess "Come back new"

waterduo

Should be re named Come back huge!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

:D So, just how much weight do you usually gain after you come back huge?

Do you enjoy eating? :)

"I cruise to stay healthy, and to eat a slice of apple pie every day before I die."

I think the more you cruise, the more you get out of that "I've gotta have that!" mode. I love watching newbies on the first and last days. They seem to feel the compulsion to eat everything they can like they'll never have the opportunity again. I've even seen people stuffing cookies and crab legs into Ziploc bags and taking them away with them.

I think the more you cruise, the more you get out of that "I've gotta have that!" mode. I love watching newbies on the first and last days. They seem to feel the compulsion to eat everything they can like they'll never have the opportunity again. I've even seen people stuffing cookies and crab legs into Ziploc bags and taking them away with them.

Crab Legs?? Was that in the dining room?

Our last two cruises were a 17 day Panama Canal transit and a 13 day connoisseur land tour to Alaska and I gained exactly zero pounds on each. Just because there is food, food, food, food, and more food doesn't mean one has to eat non stop. We eat what we want and only what we want - no more. There is no reason to eat until one is uncomfortable. One of the reasons we like dinner in MDR is the portion size. One can have soup, appetizer, main course, and desert and not be stuffed. Yes, one can also order 3 appetizers, 4 entrees, and 5 deserts but why??? We also tend to take the stairs most of the time. We do use the elevators but mostly we use the stairs and we walk back and forth on the ship a lot going from one venue to another. Having a cabin at one end of the ship or the other helps with extra walking as well.

I did gain 3 pounds on my last seven day cruise. I was little surprised because I didn't over eat. But, I also drank a few drinks a day and had a few sweets each day. I think it might have been water weight as my clothes felt the same after about one week home.

How many people did it take to hold you down while force feeding you?

It's funny because it's true! But don't worry, soon all the untermenschen will eat themselves to death, thus reducing the surplus population.

I actually loose weight when I cruise. I have a sedentary job sitting at a desk but when I cruise it is a different matter. I might eat more and drink more but I also only use the stairs, even when going from bottom to top, circuits round the Promenade deck after breakfast and more leisurely circuits again after dinner.

There is also on shore excursions, which usually involve walking or swimming.

So I now have the latest Exercise Fad - go cruising :D

I run an online fitness business and I coach people on healthy food choices and run groups to keep them on track. I work with meal plans and healthy food choices. When I cruise, I eat a whole lot more than I do here at home! I am dreaming of a Love Boat Dream this week and I can't wait to get on the ship in less than 3 weeks and have one! I will also hit up the pastries in the IC. LOL That's my vacation from my business. I gained 6 or 7 pounds the last time I cruised and on my frame that shows. However, within 2 weeks of getting home it was gone.

This is why I choose an aft Caribe cabin to be far away from the venues and restaurants.

I already have a weight problem so I wanted to force myself to have to walk as much as possible.

I also have some problems with the over abundance of perfume/cologne some people wear so I will be avoiding the elevators and taking the stairs everywhere as much as possible.

I have already scoped out the deck plans to find the stairs and how to get from point A to point B.

My goal is to not gain more than 5 pounds.

Should be re named Come back huge!

Mrs Gut says "Come back fat" last princess cruise changed it every chance she got, poor old CD couldn't stop laughing when she handed in a quiz on a piece of paper she'd changed.

Weak willed, and eager to enjoy .

No regrets.

Soon gets back to "normal" with every day routine living.

Three weeks home, and already changing the belt hole!

Worth all the "force feeding" endured.