Upgrade

m8zenblue

I have had so many difficulties communicating with Celebrity via telephone and online I went to my travel agent and expressed my frustration and she contacted Celebrity and I was given an upgrade, Classic Beverage Package and $150 obc for each of us.

I couldn't believe it and immediately asked for written confirmation,

got it, confirmed !

Persistence ??? :'):'):')

I have had so many difficulties communicating with Celebrity via telephone and online I went to my travel agent and expressed my frustration and she contacted Celebrity and I was given an upgrade, Classic Beverage Package and $150 obc for each of us.

I couldn't believe it and immediately asked for written confirmation,

got it, confirmed !

Persistence ??? :'):'):')

Nice! What difficulties were you having?

Nice! What difficulties were you having?

I could not book specialty restaurants, excursions or check payments.

I emailed numerous times no answer, rudeness via telephone, website is a mess.

I canceled Princess cruise for same thing.

You should have been able to book restaurants and excursions however once you have your booking with a TA payments and payment info goes through the TA and is not visible to the passenger on the Celebrity website.

We have taken 16 Celebrity cruises and if we book direct with Celebrity the payment info is visible but once we transfer the booking to a TA the payment info is only visible to the TA.

Maybe I should try that approach. Multiple cruises and never upgraded for nothing. I have heard similar complaints before. Yet I never have a problem booking anything. They usually answer the phone quickly, and help me out right away. Lucky in that aspect I suppose.

We took our first cruise last October. I booked six months in advance. I noticed that the prices kept dropping. I booked directly with Celebrity. After final payment date, Aqua class was the same cost as the Veranda room I had booked. When I called Celebrity and complained, they upgraded us to Aqua class.