# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise, Part 2

I'm watching the Port Canaveral web cam looking at Majesty, knowing she should be there 3 weeks from today for me. In fact I may be boarding at this moment in 3 weeks.

THREE WEEKS! So exciting!!! And you're right, I'm about ready to start counting by hours :D

Happy Cruising!

Lisa N.

THREE WEEKS! So exciting!!! And you're right, I'm about ready to start counting by hours :D

Happy Cruising!

Lisa N.

Since you reminded me, if I consider work hours I am down to 92 hours!

6 days to Allure and I think it's 18 days to Majesty? And I am considering MJ again at the end of September if I have no responsibilities in Chicago that weekend! Woot, can't wait, it's been a dry summer with no big boats in my life and I am fiending for it.

If your going on Majesty in 18 days, make sure you get off in a hurry! ( Most people do) ;)

Wow, that's torrential!

In 10 years I've only had one cruise like that -- a Carnival cruise where the captain obviously wanted to hit as many storms as possible. Funny thing is, a friend of mine was on a totally different cruise line going to similar ports and his cruise was almost 100% sunshine, haha. Nearly same itineraries on the same days, totally different weather between two ships.

It's prettier at PC now.

We had a monsoon like that when I was on the Disney Magic in February from Miami - we had just sat down for lunch in Cabanas and the bottom fell out. Cleared up a bit later, but Sail Away was still indoors.

5 more days. grandeur of the seas out of Baltimore to Bermuda for 5 days. Next is Brillance of the Seas on 10-16-17, then Oasis of the Seas on 12-24-17 for 7 days and I just booked a 15 day hawaiian cruise on RCCL out of Vancouver in April 2018. Cruising gives the wife and I something great to look forward to.