Majestic coming to Austarlia

Mic can you post what the NYE cruise itinerary and pricing?

30 December 2018

SYDNEY . Fiordland National Park scenic cruising . Dunedin (Port Chalmers) . Akaroa . Wellington . Tauranga . Auckland . Bay Of Islands . SYDNEY

Interior fares from^ $2,199

Balcony fares from^ $2,999

Deluxe Balcony fares from^ $3,199

Mini-Suite fares from^ $3,499

Suite fares from^ $5,599

3rd/4th guest from $1,209pp

30 December 2018

SYDNEY . Fiordland National Park scenic cruising . Dunedin (Port Chalmers) . Akaroa . Wellington . Tauranga . Auckland . Bay Of Islands . SYDNEY

Interior fares from^ $2,199

Balcony fares from^ $2,999

Deluxe Balcony fares from^ $3,199

Mini-Suite fares from^ $3,499

Suite fares from^ $5,599

3rd/4th guest from $1,209pp

Those prices aren't too bad. $3K for a balcony, a tad high, but not crazy.

14x NZ cruises?! Damn, was hoping for a few more shorter ones, would like to try a new ship.

Well, there is the Tassie one.

The ship is more suited to the cooler NZ route as there seems to be very little sun-lounger space and only the main outdoor pool area. There is an adults-only covered pool forward, and that links to the Hollywood Conservatory which appears to replace the Sanctuary.

The thread title should be:

Majestic coming to New Zealand with an occasional stop in Australia to reprovision with New Zealand wine and New Zealand lamb. ;)

Um, why would they stop in Australia to get NZ lamb and wine? Surely they'd load that in NZ. :D

I can't see anything that really stands out in those itineraries.

No Diamond Princess mentioned there.....maybe that is staying in Asia.....also did anyone notice the Sun Princess is in Asia from June 2018 and returning in November 2018?

So where will the Diamond, Sapphire and Sun be sailing from? Asia will still have 3 Princess ships.

The thread title should be:

Majestic coming to New Zealand with an occasional stop in Australia to reprovision with New Zealand wine and New Zealand lamb. ;)

LOL, yes, there is that, I think we get your wine cheaper here though.

I can't see anything that really stands out in those itineraries.

No Diamond Princess mentioned there.....maybe that is staying in Asia.....also did anyone notice the Sun Princess is in Asia from June 2018 and returning in November 2018?

So where will the Diamond, Sapphire and Sun be sailing from? Asia will still have 3 Princess ships.

They are likely to be out of Singapore I suppose.

Gosh have to say I am excited we are actually getting ships that are new or relatively new with Princess, Cunard and RCI sending down good ships - unlike Carnival sending down well used ships, so I know where I will be spending my cruise dollars over the next couple of years - only wish there was a few more itineraries to choose from..

Gosh have to say I am excited we are actually getting ships that are new or relatively new with Princess, Cunard and RCI sending down good ships - unlike Carnival sending down well used ships, so I know where I will be spending my cruise dollars over the next couple of years - only wish there was a few more itineraries to choose from..

Not forgetting Princess and Cunard are Carnival !!:halo:

Thanks Uncle Les but you know what I mean - the actual ships and not the corporate conglomerate that is Carnival. But I am pleased about the newer ships being sent down under, as it does give us a bit of variety - I have never sailed Princess so this may be the push I need - the only hesitation is 3500 pax - but saying that sailed UK PO Brittania last year and really never felt she was busy - except the pools (the Brits and the sun) - I have never seen so many deck chairs laid out in row after row after row - scary stuff.......

Not forgetting Princess and Cunard are Carnival !!:halo:

Yeah, think they were referring to the actual Carnival ships rather than the Company that owns them all. It can get confusing, especially when they name so many ships alike.

Looking at the brochure

I see

Majestic

Sun

Sea

Golden

Here in 2018-19 season.

Looks like no second half Hawaii round trip in 2018, and can't see a Circle Oacific anywhere either at first look.

Many thanks. Not many samplers. It might be the tassie trip

I think that it will be popular. I am liking the relocation one coming here but it clashes with our Europe plans. I think we will just keep an eye out for possible discounted fares.

Many thanks. Not many samplers. It might be the tassie trip

I'm going to try to book the Tassie one. We've already got cruises booked for August 2018 and March 2019 so can't afford to do too many more in that period.

Bummer, I hate it when work gets in the way of cruising.

We'll still do it, just drop it back a year.

And our two nighter in October is in danger, five days work (and the money that goes with it) or a two night cruise.

The five days will just about cover Hawaii, for one of us.

We'll still do it, just drop it back a year.

And our two nighter in October is in danger, five days work (and the money that goes with it) or a two night cruise.

The five days will just about cover Hawaii, for one of us.

Yeah, lots to consider.