Solarium

cruiser2053

The Aqua Spa Café located in the solarium is free and included also. (It's a nice and quiet alternative to dining in the buffet on embarkation day!)

Yes, it is a wonderful part of the ship. Need proof? Real evidence? See my visual below. Lots to love and do on these Solstice-class ships. See more on my live/blog below.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 177,423 views for this posting.

The Solarium was one of our most favorite areas on the Solstice. Food and drinks were nearby and it was very relaxed and sophisticated. Quieter, too, as it is an adults-only area. Two hot tubs here. Not crowded, especially in the evenings. Nice art and design with this facility. Wonderful setting for relaxing and watching the outside water/shore views, enjoying subtle inside action, etc.:

SolsticeSolariumSunnyDay.jpg

Thank you for the reply`s the solarium looks like it will be a great place to relax

We have sail with other cruise lines but this is our first time on celebrity so we are really looking forward to exploring the ship and all it has to offer

What food is available in The Solarium?. After 20 cruises with Princess, my next cruise will be my first with Celebrity.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

This is the main menu: http://www.celebritycruises.com/media/en_US/pdf/menu/AS_menu_1.pdf

And here's the breakfast menu: http://www.celebritycruises.com/media/en_US/pdf/menu/AquaSpa_Cafe_Menu_Breakfast.pdf

We love the Solarium and the AquaSpa Café has quite a nice selection of healthier offerings.

Thanks for posting the links. Unfortunately those pages are no longer available on the X website.

??? How strange!

I just clicked on both links in Fouremco's post and both opened immediately --no problem at all.

They are definitely there.

Maybe if you try using another device?

Good luck!

Thanks for posting the links. Unfortunately those pages are no longer available on the X website.

The pages are still there and the links still work for me, so I suspect that you are being redirected to the UK site. For some reason, the UK site doesn't include the menus.

If you have VPN and can set your location as the US or Canada, you should be able to use the links. In the mean time, here are copies:

282i6oo.jpg

2afaog2.jpg

Is the solarium included in my cruise price

Thanks

Yes! It's really quite relaxing. no loud music blaring as in the outside pools. The café has nice healthy choice lite "bites" They do great smoothies & such as well(on the Eclipse)

Thanks for posting the menus! Does anyone know the hours for the Aqua Spa Café? I'm curious when breakfast ends and also when they close in the evening.

I don't know if these hours apply to all ships or all sailings, but I dug out a Celebrity Today for the Eclipse in March 2016 that listed the following hours:

Coffee - Tea - Juices 7:00am - 5:00pm

Breakfast 7:00am - 10:00am

Lunch 12:00pm - 2:30pm

I don't know if these hours apply to all ships or all sailings, but I dug out a Celebrity Today for the Eclipse in March 2016 that listed the following hours:

Coffee - Tea - Juices 7:00am - 5:00pm

Breakfast 7:00am - 10:00am

Lunch 12:00pm - 2:30pm

Thanks! Very helpful!

The pages are still there and the links still work for me, so I suspect that you are being redirected to the UK site. For some reason, the UK site doesn't include the menus.

If you have VPN and can set your location as the US or Canada, you should be able to use the links. In the mean time, here are copies:

282i6oo.jpg

2afaog2.jpg

Great thanks. These are not available on The UK site.

Thanks for the menus. Do you know if this would fall under the new classic beverage package, since it's under $9? Though, I'm not sure if it actually works like that....

If I remember correctly, the smoothies and special waters weren't included under the classic beverage package, even though they were within the price range. I suspect that won't change with the new package.