Celebrity Luggage Valet

duegwb

It was last season and I believe that the posts which announced the programs return earlier this year and included photographs of the forms handed out in board sowed that it is still available to both MIA frim Port Everglades and to FLL from Port of Miami.

Just used Celebrity's luggage valet service in Seattle... free for suite guests... and it was great. Left the ship with a carry-on and will see our bags at our destination. At least that's my hope. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Free to suites? Does this include Sky Suites, please?

Yes, it's free regardless of cabin category.

https://www.portseattle.org/Cruise/Pages/Port-Valet.aspx

I learned about Luggage Valet on this forum right before we departed for our Alaskan cruise on Solstice from Seattle on July 7.

Nothing regarding the service came to our cabin, Veranda 1A, so on the third day we inquired at Guest Relations. We were given the form then and the service was free of charge. As far as I know, the forms were not distributed to all cabins. We are now sitting at our gate waiting for our flight. It was wonderful not having to deal with luggage this AM. Fingers crossed that our bags show up in Boston!

I learned about Luggage Valet on this forum right before we departed for our Alaskan cruise on Solstice from Seattle on July 7.

Nothing regarding the service came to our cabin, Veranda 1A, so on the third day we inquired at Guest Relations. We were given the form then and the service was free of charge. As far as I know, the forms were not distributed to all cabins. We are now sitting at our gate waiting for our flight. It was wonderful not having to deal with luggage this AM. Fingers crossed that our bags show up in Boston!

We used the luggage valet service on the Solstice sailing just before yours. Worked great and luggage was next seen at our destination.

We were in a suite and the MC concierge sent a note (with paperwork) to all suites. I'm surprised they don't advertise it more. Can't remember if it was noted in one of the dailies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See post 1 and post 5 on this thread for details when the program was re-launched. The form in post #1 is for a cruise ending at POM so the flight time restrictions would be reversed for PE.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2448502

In POM and PE the $25 fee is only waived for Celebrity Suite and above (post #5).

United is a participating airline and since your flight is leaving after 2 pm you should be able to use the service

Do you (can you) book luggage valet in advance? OBC ok?

Does anyone know if it would be available for a flight on United from Miami at 2:47? (8/6/17, if that matters).

You should receive a slip about it in your stateroom. If you don't get it by the 3rd or 4th day ask at guest services. It's a great convenience and we'll worth the $25 per person fee to put out your bags the last night of the cruise and see them again at your home airport. Much easier at debarkation and it makes customs and immigration a breeze. Add to that the fact that you already have your airline boarding pass so you go directly to security at the airport and it's much easier.

I didn't see any mention of the program in the Dailies. I only learned about it from this forum. We were in a 1A cabin, not a suite. We are Elite Plus, if that was a factor. We were not charged for the service. Celebrity charged the airline baggage fee to our ship account. Flights had to be between 11 AM and 7 PM from Seattle to use the program.

Our bags did show up in Boston and we're in the first ten to hit the carousel!! This program is amazing and I would have very happily paid the charge to use it if it had not been gratis.

• 2 weeks later...

If you look at post #51 of this thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2254019&page=3

You can see the details from the Celebrity Luggage Valet forms of airlines, times, etc

JetBlue, American, Delta, Alaskan and United are the participating airlines, and as mentioned looks like only available for MIA, FLL , and SEA airports

Flights have to depart after 1130 AM for FLL

Flights have to depart after 200 PM for MIA

I'm looking forward to using it in September for our Equinox sailing since my flight isn't till about 330pm