Airport to Cruise Terminal

Stella1250

We arrive in Amsterdam at 6:10 AM on the 25th of June. Our cruise leaves at 4:00 PM. Does HAL offer transfers from the airport to the ship? I would rather them pick us up than have to deal with getting there after an overnight flight. Thanks.

It might be cheaper and just as easy to take a cab from the terrminal to the airport. The dirve will be about 20/30 minutes depending traffic. Cost will be between E. 50,- and 70. -

Uber will be even a bit cheaper.

I just want to get my bags and give them to somebody to take to the ship. Am not interested in train or cab. We want easy, like somebody waiting at baggage claim.

I don't blame you. If I were arriving at that hour of the morning, that's exactly what I would want, too.

I agree with the answer given in post #2, that HAL can provide the transfers for you. Just have your TA make the arrangements in advance.

I don't blame you. If I were arriving at that hour of the morning, that's exactly what I would want, too.

I agree with the answer given in post #2, that HAL can provide the transfers for you. Just have your TA make the arrangements in advance.

What if the OP isn't using a TA?