LIVE from Harmony of the Seas, 4/22! A martini drinker's adventure.

Hello, I always follow your reviews and thank you! I will be on her on May 13th, sure wished I was on your cruise!

I have a question, are you finding the cabins to be cool enough during the night or are they on the warm side?

We have dinner reservations for two evenings at Jamie's do you feel one evening is enough or two is better?

I heard the buffet lunches are improved on this ship if you are able, would love to see some photos!

Following you.

Hello, I always follow your reviews and thank you! I will be on her on May 13th, sure wished I was on your cruise!

I have a question, are you finding the cabins to be cool enough during the night or are they on the warm side?

We have dinner reservations for two evenings at Jamie's do you feel one evening is enough or two is better?

I heard the buffet lunches are improved on this ship if you are able, would love to see some photos!

Following you.

I very rarely do buffets so I doubt I'll be going there. Nothing personal

Jamie's is definitely worth two evenings

I have no issues with the cabin staying cool all day

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We also don't do buffets only on cruises because I have to be gluten free, my other half has to be sugar and carb free and my father in law has to be on low sodium, so more selection for us to find things we can eat. We will try Sabor for lunch and Vintages maybe twice for lunch. I also have to do breakfast in the buffet because the dining room closes on us too early in the mornings, we stay up until 2am or so, and can't get up until 8:30ish so need time to shower and dress just can't make the dining room in time, have no idea why they can't have breakfast until 10am?

Glad to hear the room is cool, I am hoping for that.

Is there a pool in the solarium on Harmony?

Our Voom info was taped to our sea pass card at check in.

No pool in the Solarium on Harmony

Can anyone get the cabans or only Diamond level? Do you reserve them in the cruise planner or once on the ship?

Anyone can get a Cabana except the ones on Barefoot Beach... Those are for Suite guests. They can be reserved in advance via the cruise planner

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I practiced for this cruise by warming up in Texas the last couple of weeks. Why Texas you ask? Because just like the ship, everything is bigger in Texas...

18865413043f8688d8325e53adfe428d.jpg

BUGSY!!!! Had I known you were in Dallas, we would have loved to show you around. Hope you had a good time here.

Good Afternoon Chris.

Looks very nice at the Adrenaline Floating Bar Area. The beds look nice/comfy - but alas I'd be a lobster if I rented one of them and/or very tipsy and fall off my stool at the bar. :)

Nice to see the sun came out and hope you all had a great day.