If you don't buy the drinks package

TJGOD

What free soft drinks do you get for free through the day and evening if you don't do a drinks package? Thank you in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No free soft drinks. The only cruise I have ever been on that included soft drinks in the cruise price was Disney.

Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, milk and juice during breakfast are included in your fare. Everything else can be bought without a package...you simply pay for what you want, as you want it!

Where can you get the free drinks?

Asking this for my brother-in-law. He claims some RCCL representative said that drinks were free only during mealtime.

Asking this for my brother-in-law. He claims some RCCL representative said that drinks were free only during mealtime.

Windjammer will have milk, lemonade, and iced tea. You may also find iced tea in Cafe Promenade.

Must have been some misunderstanding. There might be an event that provides an expanded drink selection, but not the norm.

Wow, that must have been a really long time ago. I think our first RCI cruise was in 2004 and no free soda then.

First Royal cruise was in 1996?? And even back then they found a way to screw it up.

Most of the time we got half iced tea and half Coke. YUK:eek:

There should be free hot chocolate available via single-serve sachets of powder at the drinks stations where you can get yourself water, tea, etc.

I believe there is also free champagne available to anyone (of age, regardless of loyalty status) during certain one-time special events such as the captain's reception and art auction(s).

Drinks included: Coffee (not specialty), tap water (not bottled), hot chocolate, white and chocolate milk, juices at breakfast usually include OJ, Apple, cranberry, tomato in MDR; buffet like Windjammer will usually have OJ and apple. Included OJ is from concentrate not fresh squeezed. Also lemonade, fruit punch and/or flavored water.

Drinks are available at all food locations. A plain glass of iced water can also be requested at any bar.

Is the tap water ok?

I like it. Remember, people have been cruising and drinking the tap water for many years before anyone thought about hauling around bottled water. They all lived to tell about it - well, except for that group on the Titanic that is.

Is the tap water / flavoured water and soda with a chloride taste?

We are from Europe and in Amerika taste the tapwater and soda postmix chloride for us.

Not that I can taste.