Clothes line and chair clips

I've seen suggestions to bring along a line to hang and dry clothes in the bathroom, and also clips to attach wet items to balcony chairs so they dan dry without blowing away. Can't find anything on Amazon and was wondering if anyone would please share what they use. TIA ..

I've seen suggestions to bring along a line to hang and dry clothes in the bathroom, and also clips to attach wet items to balcony chairs so they dan dry without blowing away. Can't find anything on Amazon and was wondering if anyone would please share what they use. TIA ..

Remember you shouldn´t leave anything out on the balcony when not in the cabin.

Unless you have LOTS of damp items, just put them on a hanger and hang that from the air vent in the cabin....dries much faster than in the bathroom...and won't pick up the salt air from being on the balcony!

For my bathing suit, I simply hop under the shower on the pool deck when I'm done with the pool...then I "dry off" in the sun...that way, my suit is almost dry before I take it off. The shower is fresh water, and will rinse out the salt/chlorine.

I take plastic hangers and strong magnet hooks.

Really helped to be able to hand wash some items, drip dry in the shower, then hang from the

magnets from the cabin ceiling. Got me through my B2B without over packing.

I find the pull-out line in the shower is the worst place to dry hand washables, because it's the most humid part of the cabin. I find the best way and place to dry clothes is the lower rack in the closet at the end nearest the door. I've also used the upper rack, too. There is a constant air flow coming in from under the door, and the washables dry within 6-10 hours, depending on the fabric.

I will either use my clips that I bring, or keep a pants hanger empty for this.

Keeps clothes of the balcony, and keeps them out of the shower, which my husband appreciates.

Wait wait... The cabin walls and ceiling are magnetic? I should've known this! I'm so buying these hooks! I'm only bringing two days worth of workout clothing so I'll need to hand wash those after every workout.

I love these tips and tricks!

Wait wait... The cabin walls and ceiling are magnetic? I should've known this! I'm so buying these hooks! I'm only bringing two days worth of workout clothing so I'll need to hand wash those after every workout.

Ha,ha almost! Cabin walls and ceilings are metal so magnets will stick to them......

welp, my hooks are Japanese Futon Hooks( they air out futons on their balconies) that are basically giant oversized plastic clothespins. perfect for locking down a beach towel and coverup. so if you happen to be in Tokyo any time soon, hit up the 100 Yen stores.

i don't bother with hangers for anything.. the only thing that routinely gets washed/rinsed out is undies and basing suits. both of which are small enough to dry using the roll up towel method and left to finish draped over a chair back or table.

I found a pack of large plastic clips at Dollar Tree where they had the regular clothes pins. These clips worked awesome for holding towels on the lounge chairs, as well as for hanging clothes up in the room on hangers or even the chair. There were 6 clips in the pack. I only bought one pack before our cruise two weeks ago, but will be heading back to get several more packs to have for our next cruise (next April) because they were so useful!

Yes, all cabin walls and ceilings are magnetic. I carry a LOT of magnets to use for various

things. Some to hold messages and reminders, some just for decorating fun, and some hold

up pictures....of my cat. ;)

I find the pull-out line in the shower is the worst place to dry hand washables, because it's the most humid part of the cabin. I find the best way and place to dry clothes is the lower rack in the closet at the end nearest the door. I've also used the upper rack, too. There is a constant air flow coming in from under the door, and the washables dry within 6-10 hours, depending on the fabric.

I will either use my clips that I bring, or keep a pants hanger empty for this.

Keeps clothes of the balcony, and keeps them out of the shower, which my husband appreciates.

That's why I only drip dry in the shower. Then they go on hangers from my magnetic hooks in the ceiling, once they are not making puddles on the carpet. ;)

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. So, drying on the balcony isn't such a great idea, the ceiling is magnetic, and magnets / hangars work better than a portable clothesline. I would have never guessed that, but it makes sense. Just goes to show nothing beats experience. :)

Are there enough hangars in the cabin, or should we bring some along?

... Are there enough hangars in the cabin, or should we bring some along?

We've always found there are enough hangers, but if you need more, ask your stateroom attendant. No need to bring any.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. So, drying on the balcony isn't such a great idea, the ceiling is magnetic, and magnets / hangars work better than a portable clothesline. I would have never guessed that, but it makes sense. Just goes to show nothing beats experience. :)

Are there enough hangars in the cabin, or should we bring some along?

Unlike Bob, who apparently packs much more sensibly than I do ;):cool:, I always bring extra plastic hangers. Just toss

them in the suitcase, ready to go.