Does www.celebrity stand for world's worst website?

cruisestitch

I went on the website today. I had to use chrome. I wanted to check on booked excursions and Quisine. Not able to find them. So I called. Told the representatives I had signed in and had gone to accounts. Well it turns out; they were still updating the new web page. She sent me a copy of my extras. Those things should be fixed faster. I wonder who they hire to fix their web page.

It should work with any search engine - Oh, too much to expect from Celebrity website.;)

Exactly, why should I keep changing my search engine hoping to find one that works with their first grade website? Seems like they wanted to test it on customers so they could save some money. Very bad move!

There are several cruise lines that I have been thinking of trying and cancelling the 2 Celebrity cruises that I have. Maybe I should book a cruise with who ever has the best functional website. I don't need pretty.

I called in today to make final payment because I didn't trust doing it on the website.

While on the phone I mentioned that for the last coup!e of weeks I couldn't find excursions on the website even though I know I had accessed them in the past.

I asked that they send me the brochure as a PDF. It arrived within just a few minutes :D .

Don't understand when i call celebrity to get help with there bad website they say we don't understand there's nothing wrong with our website.

And they're correct - working exactly as designed...doesn't mean it's worth anything but it's working exactly as designed

I work in QA, and would have gladly tested it for a free cruise or a discount on one.

I can't believe that a company that makes as much money as it does, has such a horrible web page. They probably outsourced it to people that don't even know the product.

I am glad I don't have a cruise until June of 2018, so hopefully it will be fixed by then.

I have seen some pretty bad coding, but this one is right there on the top. ;p

Lisa

I honestly this this has a lot more to do with the browser people are using than anything else. Chrome seems to really have issues while Explorer or Safari seem to be fine.

I honestly this this has a lot more to do with the browser people are using than anything else. Chrome seems to really have issues while Explorer or Safari seem to be fine.

Except good testing includes all browsers and most recent and even some older versions of software.

I haven't used explorer for years and will never return. Safari is a mac system. Windows users have Chrome or Firefox or similar. I'd say a very few percentage of people use explorer. Web developers know what their users are using for access.

8d1372df43fb06cc51eeae82abd46da7.jpg

I haven't used explorer for years and will never return. Safari is a mac system. Windows users have Chrome or Firefox or similar. I'd say a very few percentage of people use explorer. Web developers know what their users are using for access.

8d1372df43fb06cc51eeae82abd46da7.jpg

Windows 10 doesn't even support Explorer so not even an option! I have tried Edge and that doesn't work and Chrome is hit and miss. Would be nice if Royal and Celebrity would get their you know what together and get websites that actually work!!! Thank God I have another option b/c of what I do with travel.

Just a correction - Safari for me is having the same issues as others are saying....Chrome on my work laptop is working just fine (old site)

Sent from my iPad using Forums