How big are the sofa beds??

Ltrikones

We will be cruising on the Liberty in July in a balcony room. I requested a king room and it has a sofa bed. Does the bed pull out into a bed or is it just the sofa part you seen in the pictures. My son is 6' tall and I want to be sure he will not be hanging off the end of the bed or be uncomfortable.

Thanks

Lori

Most of them aren't pull out sofas - usually just remove the back cushions of the sofa and make it up like a bed. My son is about 5'10" and his feet are close to or at the end of the bed, but he sleeps curled on his side so he says it's fine.

I think if you look at the deck plans for your ship, you can find your room and the symbols will tell you what kind of bed it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you My son doesnt seem to mind where he will sleep! I guess at 16, it doesn't matter. Lol;)

Our son who is over six feet tall and weighs over 250 slept on one without any problems. He said it was comfortable.