Internet perk

Educators2

Assuming the two people are in the same cabin, each will have an unlimited package. Each package may be on one device at a time.

Harris

Denver, CO

Hi Harris...this has not been my experience on X. I have found the unlimited internet package is priced per adult in the room. I just checked out price for my next cruise and it was $250 + for me..when I added DH it jumped to $500+! If you have two devices, you can technically both use the internet but only ONE device can be used at a time so both people cannot be on line on separate devices at the same time.

Hi,

We have the Internet perk with GoBest. Can two people use devices at the same time?

Thanks.

If each of you have the perk, the answer is yes. If you only have one package, then you can only log in one device at a time. Check on your perk.

Hi,

We have the Internet perk with GoBest. Can two people use devices at the same time?

Thanks.

If you have the go best it includes unlimited internet use. Each will have their own account. You can only have one device logged in on your account. If you try to log in with one device and the other isn't logged out it will give the option to log out the other device.

You can both use the internet at the same time using your own account.

I found that the service on the balcony is very slow. Cabin is a little faster and the common areas to be the fastest. Then it depends on how many are using it. I did a ping test and the ping was 627 ms, download was 2.11 Mbps and the upload 2.33 Mbps

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞