What will the next lol offers from royal be

I agree. They must be really hurting and think cruisers are really stupid...

Unfortunately, they must believe the fake sales are working because we just past the 3-year anniversary of the continuous fake sale.

Do you know if their upper management team is new? I think Richard Fain is the CEO but all these rules are running loyal RCCL cruisers to other lines

The management people at the very top are the same. I don't know about lower levels that might be pushing the continuous fake sales.

That graph looks great, but I expect it to drop drastically unless they change their fake sales, combineable share holder benefits, etc. The more people get educated on RCCL's policies and compare them to other cruise lines I predict their stock will suffer too.

When sales are not lagging, marketing still has to convince you top price is a great deal. This is all marketing, sales isn't worried about it right now. When sales begin to lag, marketing will push out real deals. So, marketing is working. This revenue is driving many new and fresh projects.

Do you know if their upper management team is new? I think Richard Fain is the CEO but all these rules are running loyal RCCL cruisers to other lines

Really? Do you have any hard Facts on this?

While I don´t have any Facts either, I see constantly rising numbers of high Level C&A members onboard the ships and even though there´s a lot of moaning and goraning on this board, I Keep seeing the same moaners and groaners continuing to sail RCI. This goes on for years and years btw.

On another note, I think RCI would be happy to get rid of some of their "loyal" cruisers and replace them with new ones, but it ain´t not easy for them.

Really? Do you have any hard Facts on this?

While I don´t have any Facts either, I see constantly rising numbers of high Level C&A members onboard the ships and even though there´s a lot of moaning and goraning on this board, I Keep seeing the same moaners and groaners continuing to sail RCI. This goes on for years and years btw.

On another note, I think RCI would be happy to get rid of some of their "loyal" cruisers and replace them with new ones, but it ain´t not easy for them.

You do need a lot of new customers who then might become loyalists as well as your loyal customers who you can rely on to cruise regularly with you.

I always look at the overall price and ignore the sales pitch

I also look at booking through US TA's or UK TA's and compare the prices. I have had better deals both ways. My Next cruise was £350pp cheaper through an Australian TA. Just wish they would include the drinks package.

Yes there are never ending variants on the 'sale' idea. However some are quite good. An example, Independence, 14 nights, late July (school holidays) had Junior Suites for £2100 pp available on May 1st, the last day of the previous promo. On May 2nd when the promo finished they were the same price with $1000 OBC. They sold out within 36 hours.

However for us, unless the Deluxe Package promo is included as it has been the last two occasions we've sailed Royal, and on our Sep 17 cruise, then we wouldn't sail and pay the stupid on board drinks prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes there are never ending variants on the 'sale' idea. However some are quite good. An example, Independence, 14 nights, late July (school holidays) had Junior Suites for £2100 pp available on May 1st, the last day of the previous promo. On May 2nd when the promo finished they were the same price with $1000 OBC. They sold out within 36 hours.

However for us, unless the Deluxe Package promo is included as it has been the last two occasions we've sailed Royal, and on our Sep 17 cruise, then we wouldn't sail and pay the stupid on board drinks prices.

It would have been a sickener for anyone who had booked on May 1st.

We got the deluxe drinks package when we booked our June cruise last October.

They started a new sale shortly after which did not have the drink package at the same net price but they made the new sale look good by clever marketing.

The current UK offer runs till July 2017. No idea what the next one will be until a few days before

The drinks package ran till Feb I think for U.k bookings. It appears a couple of times per year. I think the new promo would most likely have the drinks package.